Who Is Who

"Come on Hobi hyung! Help us!" Taehyung whined, trying to pull the brown haired boy who is busy cuddling with the black haired boy.

"Just ask Kook to do it for you Tae" Hoseok replied, not even glancing at the younger as he nuzzled his face more in Yoongi's neck.

They are all gathered now in Hoseok and Yoongi's house since the two invited them to hang-out and eat lunch with them.

They are all done now eating their lunch and they walked to the living room to have some fun and happy conversation until it ended to Hoseok asking for Yoongi's cuddle and Namjoon flirting with Seokjin who keeps on rolling his eyes but his cheeks says otherwise. Jungkook is sat on a sofa, busy scrolling down on his phone and Taehyung setting up his camera since he asked Jimin if they could do another vlog and of course who is Jimin to say no.

They will be doing the 'Who's most likely to' and Taehyung needs someone to help them with the questions so he decided to approach Hoseok

"Hmp! Fine!" Taehyung said, pouting and putting his arms across his chest before turning to Jungkook who looked up when he heard his name.

"Kookie, help me and Jiminie please~" Taehyung whined, approaching the younger who quickly stood up.

"Okay okay. Just don't do that to me" Jungkook said, putting his phone in his pocket as he approached the camera, scratching his head.

"Yay! Here's the questions. Read them loud okay? So that it can be heard in the camera" Taehyung happily said, handing Jungkook his phone where the questions are before sitting beside Jimin, the older wrapping his arms around the younger and pulling him closer.

"Here's your papers Minie" Taehyung said as he handed Jimin two papers with 'Taetae' written on the paper and 'Minmin' written on the other paper.

Taehyung also have two papers, the same with Jimin. He did those last night with the help of his boyfriend before they sleep since the younger decided to do the vlog on the next day which is today.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked, putting his hand on the camera and preparing to start the record.

"Let's watch them Yoonie" Hoseok said to Yoongi who muttered an 'Okay sunshine', pulling the younger closer by his waist as they watch the other couple infront of the camera.

"Are we allowed to say something with your answers?" Jin asked, his hand interlocked with Namjoon.

Jimin was about to say no but Taehyung quickly interrupted him, nodding his head like a puppy and smiling at his hyungs with his boxy smile.

"Yes you can Jin hyungie! We can start now Kookie!" Taehyung cutely said, looking back at the younger who nodded, pressing the record button and putting his thumbs up.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"Welcome back to another video!"