Chapstick

"What's with all these Chapsticks baby?" Jimin asked as he watched Taehyung put a bunch of Chapsticks with different flavors in the basket, checking the rack if he got every flavor before replying to his boyfriend.

"We will be doing a challenge today Jiminie. I saw some puppies requesting this and I think it's fun! I don't know how to do this challenge tho" Taehyung said, crouching down to see if there's more chapsticks below.

"What's the challenge?" Jimin asked, getting more curious since Taehyung said it's fun.

"It's called the 'Chapstick' Challenge. I haven't search for it yet on how do we do it but I saw some puppies telling that we need this things" Taehyung explained and Jimin just nodded, helping the younger to stand up as the younger took his hand, giggling when the older pulled him to his chest, placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"We're at a supermarket Min!" Taehyung whispered, hitting Jimin's shoulder as the older just chuckled, kissing his lips again.

"I don't care. I just want to kiss you" Jimin whispered back, continuing on kissing Taehyung's lips but a cough interrupted them, looking at the side to see a staff with a box in his arms.

"Let's head out" Jimin said, pulling Taehyung with him as they go line up at the counter to pay for the things they got.

After paying, they decided to go back at their unit, walking to the train station to take a train and going in once a train stopped infront of them, Taehyung getting happy to see a lot of vacant chairs since it's already late at night, pulling Jimin with him as they go sit down at the chair near the door.

As they wait to reach their stop, Taehyung leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder, deciding to search for the challenge they will be doing, pulling his phone out and turning it on, clicking on his Safari and typing.

Jimin took a look at what Taehyung is doing, reading with the younger as they try to understand how will the challenge be.

"Oh, so Minie, we need to kiss so that we can taste the flavor?" Taehyung asked, slightly tilting his head back to look up at Jimin.

"Mhm. We will be needing a blindfold so that the one who will guess won't see the flavor the other one will be using" Jimin replied in Taehyung's hair, wrapping his free arm around the younger's waist to pull him closer.

"Oh I have a blindfold Minie! It's a puppy and we bought that when we went shopping!" Taehyung excitedly said as Jimin just smiled at him, pressing a soft kiss on the younger's temple.

They reached their stop after a few minutes, Jimin standing up and pulling Taehyung, their hands interlocked as they walk back to their unit.

Once they got back, they dropped all the things they bought, changing into some comfy clothes. Taehyung walked to his camera after changing, preparing it while Jimin pulled out the Chapsticks they bought, putting it on the bed beside the younger.

"Come on now Minie! I'm already excited to do this!" Taehyung shouted when he already pressed the record button, Jimin chuckling and walking to the younger, sitting beside him.