Photos

"J-Jiminie? Can we do a vlog today?" Taehyung asked, sniffling and his voice still different as he opens his mouth while Jimin feeds him.

"Can you do it? You're still weak baby" Jimin asked back, wiping Taehyung's lips with a tissue.

"I feel better than yesterday Minie and I want to make a video for puppies. Please?" Taehyung said, looking at Jimin with his puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Do you think I will say no to that face?" Jimin asked to Taehyung who giggled and shaked his head making the older chuckle too.

"Okay, we'll do a vlog but no challenges for now okay?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded, opening his mouth again to take in the food.

"I saw one of my puppies requesting for you to look at my camera roll" Taehyung said as Jimin listened, feeding Taehyung one last time before grabbing the glass of water on the nighstand, helping his baby drink.

"That sounds fun. I haven't seen all of your pictures in your phone so maybe it's nice if I'll see it" Jimin replied when he placed the empty bowl and glass on the sink, leaving it there and walking back to Taehyung.

"Yay! I'll go prepare the camera now!" Taehyung excitedly said and was about to stand up when Jimin stopped him.

"I'll do it. Just sit there baby" Jimin said, walking to Taehyung's camera to open it, pressing the record button.

"It's recording now. Come on you baby" Jimin said, walking again to Taehyung and carrying him before gently putting him on the edge of the bed, sitting down beside him and grabbing Yeontan who walked to them.

 Come on you baby" Jimin said, walking again to Taehyung and carrying him before gently putting him on the edge of the bed, sitting down beside him and grabbing Yeontan who walked to them

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"And Tannie"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two said, starting with their usual intro, waving and smiling when Yeontan barked when he heard his name.

"So puppies, I know I'm still sick but that doesn't stop me from making a vlog for all of you!" Taehyung continued, a lot more energy than his vlog that he recorded yesterday.

"Minie is also here with me and I'm so happy that he didn't go to work. Even Tannie joined us so I'm excited on how this vlog will turn out" Taehyung said, smiling and clapping.

"For today's video puppies, it will be just a normal vlog because Minie said not to do any challenges yet since I'm not yet okay but I hope you enjoy this because we will be doing something that one of my puppies requested" Taehyung explained, trying to find for his phone and Jimin noticed this so he reached out for Taehyung's phone that is placed on the nighstand, handing it to the younger who replied with a cute 'Thank you'.

"So this vlog will be Minie reacting to my photos in my camera roll!" Taehyung happily said as Jimin clapped, also moving Yeontan's hand to clap.

"I will hand my phone now to Minie since he knows my password so I hope you enjoy Jiminie" Taehyung said to Jimin, handing his phone to the older while giggling as Jimin just smiled back, unlocking Taehyung's phone.