Contest Pt. 2

"So puppies, we just got home and the 'Kim Family Team' is already fixing their problem so we will be starting soon" Taehyung whispered to his camera when they got back to Yoongi and Hoseok's house

On their way home, Namjoon and Jungkook still keeps on saying sorry to Jin who is ignoring them but he quickly turned red when the two hugged him in the train where a lot of people is looking at them so he quickly pushed the two off, telling them that he forgives the both of them already but the two still continued to say sorry until they got home.

"I already forgave you so please stop saying sorry. It's getting annoying" Jin angrily said when they went to the kitchen, the two following him with paper bags in their arms.

"But can we atleast do something for you hyung? Because we still feel guilty" Jungkook asked, pouting as Namjoon nodded beside him.

Jin then looked up with his fingers on his chin, thinking what he wants the two to do before smirking.

"Taehyungie! Can you come here for a second?" Jin shouted, getting Taehyung's attention who got startled before walking to the kitchen with the camera still in his hand.

"Yes hyungie?" Taehyung asked when he got in the kitchen, walking closer to the older.

"Since we don't have any judge for this contest and these two wants to make up for what they did to me, can I leave them to cook on their own and I'll be the judge?" Jin asked, smiling.

"Of course hyungie! You can also be the MC if you want" Taehyung replied, smiling back.

"Okay! Well, go prepare everything that you need and we will be starting the contest in three...two...one...go!" Jin shouted making everyone run to the kitchen to prepare all the things they need.

"Minie hold on! I'm just going to put the camera on the tripod!" Taehyung shouted, running to the living room to get the tripod and running back to the kitchen, putting the tripod infront of the big kitchen counter where they will be cooking and putting the camera on it, fixing it until all of them could be seen.

"Leave that on me Taehyungie. Go help Jimin" Jin said as the younger nodded, running to Jimin who is now tying his apron at the back.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung called out when he approached his boyfriend, showing his boxy smile to the older who smiled back.

"Turn around baby" Jimin mumbled after putting the other apron on the younger, Taehyung quickly following instructions as he let Jimin tie his apron.

"Goodmorning puppies! This is Kim Seokjin! Your MC and judge for today's contest!" Jin started, his voice loud and energetic as he clapped infront of the camera.

"So today puppies, we are having a 'Cooking Contest' and the contestants are already behind me! Please say hi to the puppies!" Jin continued, pointing at the six other boys behind him who are busy preparing all the things they need before moving to the side so that they can wave their hands.