Body

"Jiminie! Let's do a vlog again today!" Taehyung shouted from the bathroom since he is busy finishing his skin care, peeling off the face mask from his face and throwing it in the trashcan under the sink.

It's already Sunday and it's currently eight in the evening. They've just finished eating their dinner and now they are both changed into their pajamas, busy doing their own thing with Taehyung doing his skin care infront of the mirror while Jimin is infront of his laptop, busy finishing the edit of Taehyung's vlog.

Yeontan is also changed into his pajamas that they bought yesterday, busy playing with his new toys on the couple's bed, biting at the squishy toy and shaking his head like he wants to destroy the toy.

"Sure baby" Jimin responded to Taehyung's shout, still focused on what he is editing and sighing in relief when he's done, uploading the video to Taehyung's Youtube account and turning off his laptop once it was uploaded.

He then closed his laptop, leaning his back on his chair as he closed his eyes, breathing in and out and cracking his fingers.

"I'm done now Min- Oh" Taehyung happily said, walking out of the bathroom just to see Jimin with his eyes closed.

"Huh? Oh you're done. Come on" Jimin said when he opened his eyes to see Taehyung looking at him with a pout and worry in his eyes, the older stretching his neck by turning his head around as he stood up.

"Are you tired Jiminie? Are you sleepy? We can just do the vlog tomorrow" Taehyung worriedly said, watching as the older approached him.

"I'm just tired from sitting and editing baby but I'm fine" Jimin replied, giving Taehyung a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, still looking worried.

"Yes baby, I'm sure" Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and pressing a quick kiss on the younger's lips.

"Okay! But let me massage you before we sleep okay?" Taehyung said, giggling and smiling now as he points his index finger on Jimin's chest.

"Okay" Jimin mumbled, smiling.

"Good! Let's go do the vlog now!" Taehyung excitedly said, pulling Jimin to their bed.

"What are we going to do today?" Jimin asked, watching Taehyung who is busy opening his camera and clicking the record button.

"'Touch My Body Challenge'" Taehyung answered once he is sitted down, looking at Jimin who slowly smirked.

"What?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why his boyfriend is smirking.

"Can you...elaborate to me this 'Touch My Body Challenge'?" Jimin asked, still smirking and Taehyung realized what is happening, his cheeks turning to pink.

"Pabo! You're so dirty minded!" Taehyung exclaimed, smacking Jimin on his biceps.

"I'm not! I don't know this challenge" Jimin protested, rubbing his sore arm.

"It's so obvious in the title Jiminie. You touch a part of my body with a blindfold and you have to guess it" Taehyung explained, standing up and walking to their closet to look for his puppy blindfold.

"Am I the only one to guess or you will also guess?" Jimin asked, trying to stop the smile that is forming.

"I will also guess Jiminie and whoever gets the highest point will get to dare the loser" Taehyung replied, walking back to their bed after finding his blindold.

"Oh? So like there's a punishment for the loser?" Jimin asked, clarifying everything.

"Yup!" Taehyung said, popping the letter 'P' before looking at Yeontan who is making noise behind them.