Anniversary Pt. 7

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two said, waving their hands with a smile.

They just finished changing into their clothes after taking a bath together, the two almost taking an hour to take a bath since some things happened to the bathroom a while ago.

It just started with them having fun in the bathtub, talking about them being together for a year now with Jimin telling some sweet stuffs again to Taehyung as the younger puts some shampoo on his hair, blushing everytime Jimin says something to him, making the older to chuckle, leaning closer to press a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

They continued to talk more and have fun in the bath, putting shampoo and soap to each other and even playing with the water by splashing at each other, Jimin tickling Taehyung to stop him from splashing water to him as the younger laughed, trying to stop Jimin.

After a few more tickles, they already got tired and it ended up with Taehyung on Jimin's lap, the older's arm around the younger's waist as Jimin kisses Taehyung passionately with the younger kissing back, his hands on Jimin's shoulder and slowly going to Jimin's hair to ruffle it.

The two quickly pulled away when Jimin's phone rang, making Taehyung to get off from Jimin's lap and smacking the older on his arm, telling him that maybe Yuta is already downstairs, waiting for them as he quickly finishes washing himself, standing up and getting out of the bath with the help of Jimin before grabbing a towel to dry himself, telling Jimin to move faster too.

Taehyung then walked out of the bathroom to call back whoever called Jimin a while ago, leaving the older who just smiled and got out of the bath, draining the water before drying himself too with a towel before walking out to see Taehyung apologizing to someone on his phone and ending it after, looking at Jimin with a pout and furrowed eyebrows, the older asking why before chuckling and apologizing when Taehyung told him that it was Yuta who called and he told Taehyung that he was already downstairs, waiting for them.

"So puppies, it's already our second day here in Japan and guess what? It's our anniversary today! Yay!" Taehyung happily said, smiling with his boxy smiling and lifting his fist to show how happy he is.

"Are you excited too Jiminie for our anniversary?" Taehyung asked, approaching Jimin who walked to where their small bags are, busy checking if all the things they need are already in the bag.

"Of course baby" Jimin replied with a smile, looking up to look at the camera and turning his head to the side to press a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"Good! Anyways, our OOTD is a little bit warm because Jiminie said that Yuta will be bringing us into some cold places today so here's my outfit!" Taehyung happily said, walking now to the full-length mirror to show his outfit.