32. Scrunchies

"Yoongi hyung's calling." Tae said and picked up the call. He answered briefly while Y/N looked out the window, lost in the appreciation of nature.
"He said to take you to the office. You have some paperwork to pick up. Oh and I'll be off soon, in fact all of us. We have so much stuff lined up for now, this little break was needed."

She was still looking out, as if transported to a different world of hers. The breeze blew hard, making the dried up leaves rustle on the road while many leaves continued to shed from the trees around.
Taehyung smiled in amusement and continued driving without saying anything.

"Ma'am we've reached! And you not saying anything throughout the ride creeped me out, no cap." He said while dying down the engine.
As if just out of a nap, she stretched a bit and looked at him, "Even a chatterbox like me prefers silence at times." She chuckled and got out of the car.
Both of them walked into the office and parted ways to their respective workspace after bidding a little goodbye.

"Ouchhh!" was all the girl could say as her hands flew to comfort her stinging eye.
She managed to look up and barked, "If killing someone didn't get me t
into jail, you would have died over a hundred times you fucker!"

Although Jungkook himself was startled at first seeing that the girl had bumped right into him on a turn and got her eye poked by the zipper of his jacket which was up halfway through, he wasn't pleased with Y/N screaming, "It ain't my fault that you're both blind and a dwarf!"

With as much strength as her non dominant hand could muster given that the other was still comforting her eye, Y/N smacked Jungkook across his abdomen.
He screamed while clenching his belly, "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
Looking up with one red eye, she spat, "It ain't my fault that you're both an asshole and fragile!"

Not waiting another moment, she stormed past him and into her workspace.
As she entered the room, the girl was met with a startlingly beautiful woman clad in casual black joggers and a plain white top, her hair tied up in a low ponytail.
Taken aback a bit, Y/N spoke, "You're a trainee here?"

The woman laughed, "No no no. I'm too old to be a trainee. You must be Y/N, myself Min Hana!" she extended her arm for a handshake.
"You say you're too old for a trainee? You look stunning!" Y/N chimed.
Hana smiled, "Ah I'm going to be 27 this year, oh and I am a Mom of two annoying but amazing twins. I'm a make up artist for BTS actually. Been with them since they were kids entering the industry."

Still talking, both the women made themselves comfortable in the chairs.
"I could never, ever have guessed that you're a Mum. Sorry for crushing so much, but you're really beautiful!"
Hana laughed at the younger being adorable, "Aw thank you! You yourself are already so talked about here though. Everyone seems to marvel at your recruitment, you're the youngest we've had. By the way, I had wanted to let you know that I live just a floor below yours. You can come by anytime you wish."

Y/N smiled warmly, "Thanks a lot for such hospitality. I'll try not to bother as much though. With your family and kids, it must be so exhausting."
The older woman calmly replied, "Ah yes, being a single mom can be quite exhausting at times, especially when you have two cute 5 year old brats at your disposal", she laughed, "but you are still welcome anytime, a 17 year old sure ain't as much trouble as two 5 year olds."

"You already know so much about me!" Y/N remarked.
The two women talked for quite a bit. Y/N got to know how Hana had dropped out of University to pursue her passion as an MUA. She had closely worked with the boys through thick and thin, always giving a motherly vibe and support. Hana had gotten into a relationship with a man younger than her when she bore two beautiful angels, Yeri and Seong.
To her utter horror, the man abandoned her after knowing of her pregnancy. It was a very tough time for the woman but that was when she applied to BigHit entertainment and her life had been mellow ever since.