IMPORTANT READ!

My second book, Escaping Butterflies, has been released as of just now. I will briefly tell a few notable points in hopes of persuading you to go check it out.

- It is an intense and angsty Todoroki x Fem Reader slow-burn, but it is unique. It will entail the chronicles of your being kidnapped and held captive together.

- Grammar, punctuation, and general writing skills are substantially improved. However, the best and most effective difference is that I have planned out the entire plot from start to finish with meticulous attention to detail rather than throwing chapters together without preparation as I've been doing. Everything will be far more sophisticated and purposeful.

- In comparison to New Found Kindling, this story should be shorter. There will be no filler events/chapters. It will be action-packed, but romance will still have its presence, of course.

I urge you to at least trial the first three chapters that I have published all at once. That way, you can experience the quality and make the decision to continue reading. Remember, it is only the beginning. Do not judge too quickly. See you there!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 {𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫} 🎉