seventy two

420 blaze it bois so a warning of drug use bc they smoke & SMUT WARNING EVEN THO SMUT DOESNT NEED A WARNING

—-

harry walked in the door with a bag of snacks and drinks from the convenience store and sets them on the coffee table with packs of blunt wraps sticking out as well. "i don't know about you, but i'm getting stoned."

louis laughs as he turns the page in his book. "you enjoy yourself, baby."

harry grabs the cigarellos and goes upstairs to grab the rest of his smoke supplies. louis lifted his head from his book and grabs one of the drinks in the bag, resting it against his side as he adjusted his position to curl up against the arm of the couch. he was reading shelter, the first of the mickey bolitar series, and was in love.

raven was staying the night with her grandmother because she wanted some baby time to keep herself occupied and give harry the chance to rest after a long day of trades and money making. she was still in shock by the state of her husband but managed to keep herself sane for the most part. harry hesitated to leave his daughter in the same house he nearly killed her grandfather in but trisha insisted that she would be fine and he had nothing to worry about. evan wasn't home anyways. gio kept him locked up in that warehouse to wallow in misery.

louis took the free time to take a long shower, finish the last two episodes of whatever new show caught his attention and start his new book. this stay at home dad thing was alright for the most part but sometimes a break really was nice. he hated being away from his baby for a long period of time but it was also good for her to get some family time with her grandma. trisha probably has her at the park or a shopping center buying whatever she wanted for the child. she had the tendency to spoil her more than she should.

harry sits on the couch and opens the little bag consisting of what he needed. louis turned his head and bit his lip with a thought.

"can i roll?" he asks. harry gladly handed him the bag and wraps. louis used to roll great blunts when they smoked together, better than harry ever could.

louis closes his book and puts it on the coffee table, turning the tv on to play music while he got everything ready. harry had an amused look on his face when louis finished rolling the first blunt. it was like he never stopped smoking; he still had his touch.

louis asks if harry needs him to roll another. the latter shook his head no, saying one was alright for now. he just wanted to smoke, be with his lover and relax.

harry lit the blunt and sunk in the couch, inspecting the stick and looks at his fiancé. "i'm impressed, tomlinson."

the smaller lad hums and changes the song. "thank you, styles. lots of blood, sweat and tears went into that damn thing."

with a laugh, harry takes another hit and holds it between his thumb and index finger. "wanna test it out?"

louis eyed the smoke trailing up to the ceiling and pursed his lips. he narrowed his eyes at his fiancé before taking it from his fingers. harry nods approvingly as he inhaled the first take. louis passed it back after another hit, coughing, and took a drink of the sprite he snuck from the bag before groaning.

"fuck. that hurt," he chuckled. harry asked if he was alright and he nods, moving to curl up against his side. harry toyed with his hair as they passed the blunt back and forth, noticing louis' eyes becoming red as the thc swarmed his body.

"i'm good," louis said after his final hit. he was buzzed after the first two hits, ripped off his ass about halfway in. damn low tolerance. he laid his forehead on harry's shoulder, closing his eyes as he began to feel fuzzy all over.