ten

for some reason, with it being bloody freezing outside, people still came to the club. louis questioned whether they were stupid or just fucking stupid as he clocked in. niall was bouncing around the place, showing donny his nipples.

"niall, i've seen your man boobs countless times," donny laughed. "please pull your shirt down."

"don't be mad you aren't sexy like me," niall fixed his clothes. "my tits are better than yours."

louis giggled as he did his typical bar boy stuff and went to the office. he read through the notes that were left for him, switched the drawers out and returned to the bar.

harry had to work tonight, so he wouldn't be able to stay. but he promised he would drop by and say hi before he went.

lou was slowly getting used to the fact that harry was different. he didn't tell liam or niall, he felt like it wasn't their business. he wouldn't mention anything unless it was necessary, in the incident of harry being involved with someone getting hurt or harry getting attacked by a rival. as long as harry treated their friend right, the two boys had no problems with louis' relationship.

louis doesn't even really like people but he needs more friends like liam and niall.

harry eventually dropped by around eleven, greeting donny on his way in. he adjusted his jacket, striding down the hallway to the large room where everyone was. his eyes were fixated on his boyfriend, who was crouched down to get a martini glass from the bottom shelf.

louis prepared the drink, serving it and he turned to see multiple people eyeing harry. he understood why, the man was fucking gorgeous. his hair was past his shoulders, his jawline could cut you in half and his whole body made louis just want to drop to his knees and lick him. harry was his, nobody else's.

since he had no customers after this last martini, he walked away from the bar and towards harry. he grabbed harry's jacket and pulled him close, kissing him rough as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

harry growled into the kiss, grabbing louis' bum before burying his face in his neck. "what was that for, baby?"

"'cause they were eye fucking my man," louis hummed as he tilted his head to give harry room to nuzzle. "plus i missed you."

"i missed you too, love," harry pecked his lips. "i dunno how long i'll be gone tonight but i'll call you as soon as i get home, okay?"

louis nodded. "okay."

harry gave him a tight hug, lifting him off of the ground. the bartender squeaked and demanded to be put back down, glaring at the gang member in front of him when he was released. harry could only chuckle and kiss him, telling him he had to go because evan was being impatient.

"be careful," louis said softly. harry nodded, leaning down to give him one last kiss before exiting the club.

louis stood on a stool and jumped back over the counter, raising up a half-full bottle of jack daniel's and hooting as the dj played only by nicki minaj.

---

"holy shit, lance is smart," harry said as he parked his corvette. "he literally disarmed the security system."

"and the cameras," zayn added. "dad doesn't play. c'mon, they're waiting for us."

lance was the technology guy in the clique. his smarts were how they usually spotted a target.

harry got out of the car, tying the bandana below his eyes and pulled the hood up over his head. even if the town gave zero fucks about gangs, he still tried his best to keep his identity hidden.