eighty two

and i now present to you: night shift's last official chapter. to make up for heartbreak here is smut because i like to go out with a bang (hehe)

thank you for everything. larry loves you, ziall loves you, and most of all, baby raven says hi because she can't fully say she loves you just yet. ❤️‍🩹 cue my tears.

—-

"pull over."

harry rose an eyebrow as he continued to stare at the road. "why?"

louis unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned across the middle console to press his lips to harry's neck. "just do it."

his husband catches onto his idea with a sinful grin, spotting a closed convenience store down the road. he pulled into its parking lot and parked behind the building, eager to shut the vehicle off as louis reached into the back to fumble through one of the duffels he packed. they had went home after the reception to quickly stuff duffel bags together and change out of their wedding clothes. it honestly took everything in harry not to bend the boy over the bed with his tie wrapped around his wrists as he fucked him senseless because he looked absolutely ravishing at the ceremony. plus his teasing at the venue? good lord, he was definitely one lucky man.

harry pulled the lever beneath his seat and pushed it back. louis was quick to climb over the console and straddle him, kissing him with so much want and need. harry insisted on leaving early to catch the flight but they had nearly two hours before the plane left. with only a forty minute drive if harry's speeding, there was plenty of time to kill.

harry blindly reached down to unbuckle his seatbelt and wiggle out of it as his husband's hands slipped down to his jeans. louis fussed at him for wearing jeans on a plane in the first place, even if it was a two hour flight. it would be roughly three in the morning when they got there, give or take, plus the ride to the hotel and unpacking would just make him tired. there was no point. he should have just worn sweats like louis.

louis retracted from the kiss to move his mouth along harry's jaw, sucking at his sweet spot just below his ear. the hands now on his thighs tightened as harry's breath hitched next to him.

"fucking love you," louis murmured.

harry groaned at the low rasp in louis' voice. "fucking love you more. come back." he grabbed the back of louis' head to kiss him roughly, biting down on the younger man's bottom lip when he felt a hand pressing against his boxers.

"you looked so good this morning. wanted to take you right then." harry told him. his hair, his bowtie, the way his jeans were glued to his thighs — god, he might just come thinking about it.

"me? you looked godly," louis argued. "contemplated sneaking you into the bathroom at the reception for a quickie. wanted to blow you so hard."

harry chuckled. "such a shame you didn't. i wanted to tie you up with your tie. maybe gag you with it."

louis whimpered into the next kiss. "got all week to do that. for now i just wanna ride you."

the gang member relaxed in his seat, keeping a tight grip on his boy. "won't be comfortable," he says between kisses.

"fuck it," louis pulled back with a bitten lip. "an' fuck you."