forty five

"oh," louis gasped as harry dipped his tongue in him. "harry, don't stop."

harry gripped louis' asscheeks, spreading them apart as he ate the boy out. niall and zayn were hiking the trails around the cabin, leaving the engaged couple alone, and louis was being a tease by walking around in short shorts and one of harry's shirts.

louis gripped the counter as he pushed his ass out, sinful moans escaping his mouth. harry prodded his tongue in and out of the boy's rim, moving to add a finger with his spit. louis whimpered and bit his lip at the sudden sensation, crying out in pleasure when harry soon had three fingers in him.

"damn it," louis groaned and laid his head on the counter. "hazza, need you.."

harry pulled back and was quick to drop his pants. he lubed himself up with spit and slowly entered louis after spreading his legs a bit more. louis let out a filthy groan that was almost pornographic and he pushed his ass to meet with harry's hips.

"better?" harry teased and kissed the nape of louis' neck. the pregnant man nodded before moaning as harry bottomed out. harry's thrusts were fast and hard but he was careful not to bump louis' tummy against the counter.

louis squeaked when his head was yanked back by his hair and bit his lip as harry growled into his skin. "you're such a fucking tease," harry moaned.

louis hummed and kept his head tilted back when harry let go of his hair. harry sucked on his neck and occasionally bit him when he pushed back in, causing louis to cry out in pleasure.

"'m close," louis croaked and gripped the marble counter so hard that his knuckles were sheet white. harry said he was too and was the first to come, filling louis up with his seed. at the hot feeling, louis came all over the counter and his shirt.

harry gathered his breathing before he pulled out and louis whined. "'m leaking," he said, which caused harry to smirk.

"good thing i brought some stuff, huh?" he asked. louis pouted and laid his head in his hands while harry rushed to their room. he wasn't expecting to use anything but he brought them anyways just in case louis was in the mood to explore.

louis gasped when he felt harry push a plug inside of him and pull his shorts back up. the gang member proceeded to clean the area like nothing happened and swapped shirts with louis, leaving his chest bare and louis' dirty one in the laundry.

harry brushed his teeth from the rimjob and cuddled with his fiancé on the couch, catching up on an episode of dexter with him.

---

niall and louis were talking around the campfire when their partners returned. it was obvious that harry was uneasy, as if he didn't want to say whatever was on his mind.

when he sat beside louis, all the boy said was, "if you keep doing it, keep it away from me and raven."

harry sighed and laid his head on louis' shoulder. "'m sorry."

"it's okay, it's not a big deal," louis put a hand on harry's thigh. "but when the baby's here i don't want it in the house..smoke outside or something."

harry nodded and apologized again before kissing his jaw. zayn coerced his brother into hitting a joint a few times while they explored their campground. although the man was tense and needed something to take the edge off, he was iffy about it until he started to ramble to zayn -- who just held the j out for him to take.

niall strummed his guitar a few times, tuning it and began playing. louis' eyes lit up when he heard the all familiar tune to plain white t's. he remembered singing their songs when he was a teen and even tried out for the talent show with his own cover. he didn't make it through all the way but his classmates still cheered him on for stepping out of his shell.