seven

harry and louis have been together for a few weeks now. harry has done his best keeping his secret and half of the time louis was either at his dorm doing his classes or at work, so he didn't have any speculations about harry's double life. zayn almost fucked up and let it slip, but harry punched him in the nads before it got bad.

louis knew that his town had some crime involved, all towns do. he knew about the rumor of a gang being associated there, he knew of the drug dealings (he was a pothead, gotta find the right plug -- but zayn's his dealer so he doesn't stress over it anymore), and it wasn't until someone got shot that louis was blowing harry's phone up trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

baby🍒: harry?

baby🍒: someone got shot. its all over the news. are you home & safe? xx

louis sighed in relief when he got a response from his boyfriend.

big sexy💦: i'm okay babydoll. what happened? i haven't heard anything about it :/ xx.

harry got a little too cocky and changed his nickname in lou's phone. so now, he likes to be referred to as 'big sexy,' because zayn was acting a fucking fool and said it in front of louis. louis could only laugh because he knew zayn wasn't being serious.

so yeah, now harry is big sexy.

baby🍒: idk the whole thing but they said someone got killed over some stuff. they believe its gang related.

harry threw his head back in his seat. "god damn it."

"what?" zayn asked, unbuckling his seatbelt. he turned to look at his best friend in confusion.

"louis knows."

"about us?"

"no, 'bout seth and devon," harry sighs. "they got it on the news."

"who the fuck watches the news?" zayn snorted.

"louis," harry replied and got out of his car.

the night before, harry had to go to work for evan. the job involved a man named seth, who was hiding from evan. he owed evan some money, and he either wouldn't cough it up or didn't have it. which was typical, but damn, they need something new. harry's getting tired of putting bullets in heads just because people don't want to do what they're supposed to do.

anyways, at seth's, harry tried getting the money and it wouldn't come up. so harry threatened him with his gun and seth's boyfriend, devon, tried attacking harry. which involved with multiple gunshots firing, and zayn killed devon by putting a bullet right between the eyes. seth was killed too, because he didn't have what evan expected.

"they said it's gang related," harry mumbled.

"haz, they can't do anything about gangs. it's literally as common as herpes nowadays," zayn walked up to the front door. "it's expected. do us wrong, we do you wrong. do us right and we won't have any issues."

"i know," the other gang member sighed again. "but.."

"did i not tell you that if louis walks away, he's a pussy?"

harry frowned and shook his head.

---

"harry?" louis poked his head in harry's room. harry looked up and stretched his arms out. guilt was eating him up. it shouldn't, he's been in the gang ever since he was eighteen. he used to not care that he was part of a monarchy, the conquest mob, but for some reason any time he pulled the trigger louis' face appeared in his mind.