fifty four

time skip!

---

harry groaned as louis' dainty fingers dug into his shoulders. he slumped against the chair and tilted his head back, clenching his eyes shut in relaxation.

"you need to see a chiropractor or a masseuse," louis chimes. "because i'm not gonna be it."

harry whines. "but you're way better than them, lou!"

louis giggles and leans down to kiss his nose. "sorry, lion. but raven will be getting all of the rubs."

"favoritism at its finest," harry huffs and louis shuts him up with a kiss. he hums and holds his cheeks, feeling louis grin against his lips.

"you're a brat," the pregnant boy says. his fiancé chuckles and louis stands back up, straightening his posture.

"your birthday is in two weeks," harry says. "and raven should be here within three," he hums. "you've almost made it full-term, that usually doesn't happen."

"yeah, well, i'm just that awesome," louis shrugs. "and she's making me miserable. i'm hurting all over."

harry pouts. "and i've had you on your feet while you didn't tell me?"

louis shrugs again and sits on the bed. "you needed it, honey. i could see you were tense."

the gang member rolls his eyes and lays in the bed. "but you come first. you're my priority. you're pregnant-"

"not handicapped."

"-but still," harry groans.

"just shut up and cuddle me," louis pouts. harry cooed and pulled him down, snuggling against the boy and wrapped his arms around him.

"sorry, sweetums," he murmured and kissed below his ear. "are you okay?"

louis nods and strokes harry's arm. "'m okay, my back just hurts."

harry offers a heating pad but louis declines because he doesn't want to get too hot with the heater also running in their home. the older man gently rubs the small of louis' back and drags his fingertips down his spine, causing louis to shiver under his touch.

"you'll be twenty three soon," harry coos. "what do you wanna do for your special day?"

"just sleep, sleep sounds nice," louis responds and lays his head on harry's chest. "maybe a blowjob."

"that can easily be done," harry hums and sneaks his hands down louis' shorts. his hand cupped one of his cheeks and louis let out a teasing "mm," before tucking his head in his lover's neck.

"you're the bomb, baby," he says and kisses his slight stubble.

"i know," harry says smugly and parts his lips when he feels louis sucking on his neck. "make them visible."

"done," louis says. harry tilts his head to the side and louis latches on, scattering hickies along the side of his neck and collar. red welts appeared with teeth marks and louis took the sleeve to his jumper to wipe excess spit away. "and done."

"good boy," harry kisses his forehead. "where's little man?"

"he should be over on his bed," louis says and harry peeks over his shoulder to see joker snoozing away on his little cot. the pit was curled up with a tiny blanket over him because louis spoiled him as if he were a real child.

"he's sleepin'," harry whispers. "can't wake the baby up."

"haz, he's two."

"exactly."