forty seven

just typical bros doing typical bro things. mentions of calling another person daddy (:

sorry its short ):

---

the rest of their getaway was absolutely amazing. harry cuddled with his fiancé while they laid in bed all day, playing with his tummy in hopes their daughter would kick and let them know she was awake. louis would lay on his back and watch as harry talked to their baby, kissing his stomach multiple times and rubbing the swollen skin. it was amazing seeing the father of his child interact with their baby and she wasn't even born yet.

on their way back to london, louis napped while swaddled in a blanket and his head against the window. harry made sure to keep the radio on a low volume to prevent waking his lover up and letting him rest. when he stopped to get gas, he got snacks for his pregnant boy to munch on and took pictures of the box of candies stacked on louis' bump.

back at the old house, harry had everything packed up and ready to go. louis was sad that they were leaving but the two really needed their own place, especially with the new addition coming in a few months.

there were enough bedrooms in the current house to have raven in, but the couple believed it would be best to settle down with some peace and quiet until the bouncing baby girl made her arrival. zayn was bummed that the lizard and dog had to go, too, but niall convinced him to get one of his own to make him happy. so the two agreed that once the other couple moved out, they would go to the shelter and adopt their own pet.

louis sat in the backseat with joker seated protectively at his side, looking out the window and watching the trees whir by. the pit was as close to louis as possible, radiating a shield of safety. harry cooed and gave the dog multiple treats for being a good guard.

zayn drove louis' car to the new house. it was loaded with boxes of louis' stuff and the lizard's cage was in it as well. harry made sure to park close to the door so louis could get in and relax first since his ankles were slowly starting to get swollen and his back was hurting. joker roamed the house and marked his territory on the recliner, curling up in the chair and resting his head on his paws.

the rest of the lads moved everything in, refusing louis' help. lou made a comment that he was "pregnant, not handicapped," and harry just covered his mouth with his hand to shush him. the other couple set up the living room by putting the telly on the entertainment center and stocking up their movies while harry unloaded the kitchen supplies.

louis decided to take a small tour of the house. he had already been there before but that was when it was empty. he knew harry was moving things piece by piece and now that they have actually moved in, he wanted to see what it was like now.

their bedroom was similar to their old room. harry's large bed was settled in the middle of the room with the nightstands on either side. the dresser was the same, still filled with their clothes and louis searched the closet to change into a pair of sweats instead of his jeans. the bathrooms looked the same and louis opened another door, gasping when he saw what was inside.

the walls were a light shade of purple with black drawings here and there. in the far right corner was the crib and changing table, with a tree behind them. the furniture was black with purple and white dressings and louis teared up when he saw a picture frame with copies of his ultrasounds hanging by the window. raven was painted in black calligraphy above the bed and louis made his way to the crib, rubbing his belly.

"this is your new home, baby girl," he said softly and sniffled. he looked around the room again and heard footsteps behind him, turning to see his fiancé quietly entering the room.

"do you like it?" harry asked softly.

"i fucking love it," louis wetly chuckled. "this is amazing."

"zayn did the art," the gang member murmured and placed his hands on louis' hips. "we will probably bring her crib in our room for a while but this is her room for when she gets older."

louis wiped his eyes and wrapped his arms around harry's neck. "we're really having a family, harry."

"i know," harry bumped their noses. "our own baby girl, we have our own house, we're getting married, and i couldn't imagine life any other way."

"i love you, you cheesy fuck," louis chuckled and kissed him. "thank you."

"i love you more," harry said against his mouth. "how do you feel about takeout?"

"fine by me."

---

louis waddled around the bottom floor until he made it to the basement door, where he could hear laughter from his fiancé and brothers. so he opened the door and slowly, carefully made his way down the steps and sat on the sofa next to niall. the lad was scrolling through his social media, showing the other guys stupid memes and videos he found.

"oh my goodness," louis gasped when niall scrolled past a few images. "go back up!"

niall did so and louis squealed when he saw little puppies. "look how cute! okay, go on."

niall chuckled and returned to scavenging. louis crossed his legs and rubbed his belly, grinning when he felt little feet kick him.

"hey lou, do you think raven will be a little shit like you or an even bigger shit like harold?" zayn asked.

"well if she is anything like her father," niall jutted his thumb towards louis, "she will be ridiculously sarcastic, she will be a brat and she will be a heartbreaker all in one."

"um, thanks?" louis' eyebrows furrowed.

harry snorted and turned his head when niall continued talking.

"and if she is anything like her other father, then we're all fucked. she's gonna be cussing a storm, chasing you down and demanding attention."

"you suck at analogies," harry taunted. "raven will definitely be like louis, cute but stubborn."

"i like that one better," louis nods. "sorry, nialler."

niall shrugged and laid his head on louis' shoulder. "whatever, twerp."

"don't be rude, you fucking cum dumpster."

"louis!" harry gasped. "that's rude!"

louis giggled and ruffled niall's hair. "aw, it's okay, i still love you. even though you're a slut."

"only for you," niall sprawled himself on the boy, making him laugh and push him off.

zayn paused his game and threw a chip at his boyfriend. "louis isn't daddy material."

louis' jaw dropped and he scoffed. "what? you're nuts, i am definitely daddy material."

"i don't recall harry saying that every night," zayn teased the pregnant man, causing him to blush madly.

"okay, okay, leave louis alone," harry scooted back and laid his head on louis' leg. "he's just small. and definitely daddy material."

"thank you, baby," louis patted harry's head.

"no problem, daddy," harry kissed his thigh and louis snorted at the response.

niall coughed. "okay, that's enough, you tossers."

"why is everyone being bullies today?" zayn crossed his arms.

louis shrugged and reached down to stroke harry's hair. "i guess it's just a bro thing. like, we all bully eachother but it's out of love. tough love? i dunno."

"you're still sleepy," harry cooed. "cutie."

louis tapped harry's nose and yawned. "don't call me out like that, whore."

harry gasped in mock offense and pouted. "sorry, daddy."

"god damn it!"

---

harry was just fucking around btw. theres no switch (bc louis is a bottom kween, like that ass is MEANT to be wrecked) so dont take that seriously. plus there hasn't been like an ot4 goofy chapter in a while so here you go 💚