twenty

MMF WHAT A SEXY MOTHERFUCKER

WE'RE ALMOST AT 10K FOR IAI AND WE'RE AT 3K ON HERE! 💞

---

christmas morning was great. the tomlinson (plus harry) household swapped gifts around until they all ran out and ate breakfast while watching the live action version of how the grinch stole christmas, which was harry's all time favorite christmas movie. harry and louis mainly just cuddled and shared kisses that day because louis was sore from his birthday antics. when they had to go back home the next day, jay was giving louis endless hugs and kisses on his face because her baby boy was leaving again.

on the way back to london, louis followed his boyfriend until they made it back to town, where harry had to stop to fuel up.

louis parked in a parking spot and went inside, purchasing a bag of chips and a bottle of water. he walked back out and towards harry.

"i'm going to my dorm to put my things up. can i come over later or are you sick of me yet?"

"i could never get sick of you, little one. zayn misses you, so come over," harry said as he finished filling his gas tank up. "your last present is there."

"oh, the one you almost spanked me over at the mall?"

harry smirked and nodded, putting the nozzle back up. "sure is." he leaned over and kissed him. "i love you. drive safe, okay?"

"i love you too, be careful," louis said and kissed him again before going to his car. he drove to his dorm, spent about an hour with liam and showed off his skateboard before going to harry's so he could see zayn and get his final gift.

he parked in his usual spot and walked in. "zayn, honey, i'm home!"

"fire in the hole!" zayn yelled from the kitchen and louis jogged in, attacking the man in a hug as harry lit a blunt.

"my cheech!" zayn squealed.

"my chong!" louis laughed and whispered in his ear, "do you have the tickets?"

"they came in yesterday," zayn whispered back and patted him on the back. louis smiled and sat on harry's lap, snuggling into his chest and took the blunt when offered. they talked about how doncaster was, how their holiday was and zayn's eyes lit up harry mouthed for him to go upstairs.

"i'll be right back!" zayn clapped and went up the steps. louis looked up at his boyfriend and put the blunt out on his tongue, keeping his eye's locked with harry's the whole time.

"i fucking love you," harry shakily said. "that was hot."

louis smirked and put the roach on the table and kissed his jaw. "mm, yeah?"

zayn came back down, holding something small against his shirt. "lou-wee, harry and i have something for you!"

louis turned his head and watched as the man came into the kitchen. "what?"

harry held his hands out and zayn placed a spiky four legged creature in his palms. it was about as big as harry's finger and its head was bigger than its body.

"my sister has one of her own and it laid eggs. she said i could have one but i thought you would like it better," zayn said and sat back down.

louis watched as the tiny lizard scurried up harry's wrist and it eventually climbed onto louis' chest. "you got me a fucking bearded dragon?"

"we named it bud, 'cause at first he looked like a nug of weed," harry said. "until you wanna change the name."

"it's so cute and wittle," louis cooed and gently rubbed it's rough back. "hi, little dude."