seventeen

this chapter is about 500 words longer than usual, because i love you all & dont want to split this up xxxxxx

---

in all honesty, louis didn't want to get out of bed but his harry was here. so he peeked out of the window to make sure there was a black corvette sitting outside and sure enough, there was. the small boy couldn't help but let out a giddy squeal and he skipped the last few steps as he bolted downstairs, making his cat hiss and glare at him from the loud thud.

he slid across the wooden floors in fuzzy socks and flung open the door, sprinting to the man standing next to his car. harry laughed at how eager his boyfriend was and picked him up, securing his arms around louis while the lad wrapped his legs around his waist.

"missed you," louis mumbled against his neck, pressing many kisses there. he moved his head and peppered harry's face in kisses, causing the man to smile and squeeze his boyfriend when the final kiss landed on his lips.

"i missed you more," harry spoke between kisses. "let's go inside. it's colder than jack frost's balls out here."

louis giggled and harry set him down on the sidewalk. he helped harry carry his duffel bags inside and shut the front door with his backside.

"aw, hi, kitty," harry cooed and set his bag down, walking to the cat curled up in the recliner.

"his name is prince charles the fuzziest, but we call him either charlie or fuzz," louis said from the door. "he's a slut for attention, except for when he's asleep. and he likes to cuddle."

harry let the feline adjust to him since he was new and when he got a tiny lick on his thumb, he stroked prince's orange fur. "he's a cutie."

louis smiled and took harry's bags up to his room, coming back down with his phone. "do you want anything to drink, haz? i'm kinda craving some hot cocoa.."

"that would be fine," harry murmured, still playing with the cat. "please and thank you, baby."

louis padded to the kitchen and harry followed moments after, pulling his boy into a hug from behind. louis leaned back against his firm torso and his eyes fluttered shut. he swore he was gonna die if harry hadn't shown up any sooner. he missed being cuddled and kissed on everyday.

"it's so quiet out here," harry said softly, as if he didn't want to disrupt the peace. it was soothing.

"that's because my parents aren't home," louis replied, his eyes still closed.

"when will they be back, love?"

"'round dinner time. dad's at work and mum is spending the day with my poppy," louis turned around. "so we have like six hours to just hang out and relax. 'm sure you're tired from travelling."

harry shrugged his shoulders and kissed louis' forehead softly. "i'm down for some cuddling if you are."

"hell yeah," louis gave harry a kiss before making their drinks.

harry leaned against the counter and watched louis fondly. louis made sure to keep some mugs on the bottom rack of the cabinets because he was too tiny to reach the top. that's mainly james' fault, though. he's roughly as tall as harry, maybe an inch or two shorter.

"do you want the grinch mug or the owl one?" louis asked.

"either or," harry replied, resting his hands on the countertop behind him. louis nodded and set the mugs down. he finished preparing the hot beverages and grabbed a small container of whipped topping out of the freezer. he offered some to harry, who denied it but accepted marshmallows and louis put together their drinks.