forty nine

small time skip. im sorry, please dont hate me, but chapta fifty will be just as juicy as this one.

---

harry had a bad feeling about something.

he wasn't sure what it was but something in his mind was telling him to make louis late today. as much as he hated making louis upset, he always trusted his gut and his gut told him to suck louis off when he got out of the shower because one, who wouldn't like to be greeted with head? and two, it was worth hearing louis moan as loud as he wanted to since they were the only ones in their home.

after harry sucked him dry and even left litters of tiny love bites on his thighs, louis struggled to get dressed because he was still feeling the sensation of his orgasm running through him. harry had to help him put his pants on while teasing him and louis clapped his hands when he was given one of harry's jumpers to wear.

"when the baby is born, i wanna lose all the weight and get back to where i was," louis said once he pulled his head through the sweater. "so that i'll look better for the wedding."

"i could marry you right here if i wanted to," harry reached out for him, spinning him in a circle like they were dancing. louis hums and wraps his arms around the man's neck.

"yeah?"

"oh yes. i could have married you the day we found out you were pregnant, or even the day you accepted my proposal. i could marry you anyday, my love," harry kissed his nose gently. "but i know you have a certain date in mind."

"september twenty eighth," louis grinned. "raven will be a few months old, old enough to where she won't be too fussy and stuff like that but even if she was, we have my parents, yours, or even niall and zayn to keep her occupied."

harry kissed his cheeks and pulled him as close as possible. "i can't wait until the day you become a styles."

louis hums and tilts his chin up, locking his lips with harry's. "i've been a styles since the moment you walked in bounty."

---

"ew, what the fuck is that?" louis gagged as he held his drink out. dr. baugh laughed at his reaction, taking the cup from him.

"it's tea!" he exclaimed. "how can you not like tea?"

"i don't like that tea," the pregnant man defended. "harry can have that if he wants. that's not my thing."

harry shrugged and took the cup from the doctor. the three lads had a discussion about their favorite things to do on rainy days like today and louis said he liked reading a good book with a hot cuppa. harry commented that he likes taking naps while the thunder boomed around him and would watch raindrops roll down windows like a little kid. and louis began to have a craving for tea -- luckily dr. baugh had some with him for travelling purposes -- but it was absolutely disgusting to louis.

"it has a soft mint taste," harry pursed his lips and shrugged. "not too bad. i wouldn't drink it all the time."

"you two are nuts."

"no way, that tastes like piss," the pregnant lad shook his head.

harry laughed and put the cup aside, laying his head on louis' shoulder. louis lifted his shirt, excited to see his baby and harry laid a hand on the side of louis' tummy. his fiancé shivered as his cold rings touched his warm skin and harry sat up when he saw his daughter on the monitor.

"hi beebs," louis crooned. harry's face split into a big smile and he took a picture of the scene before him, sending it to his brother to let him know everything was alright so far.