thirty

smut (:

---

evan snapped a picture of the sight in front of him. "good work, lad."

"i tried," harry shrugged. "can we leave now?"

evan chuckled and they vacated the house. the boss got in the driver's seat and drove to his home so harry could retrieve his corvette.

harry noticed that he was now covered in blood. his nice shirt, his blazer and even his face had some mixtures of the liquid on it. he gleamed in triumph and washed up when they got to evan's house. he changed into a spare outfit from the trunk of his car in case there were moments like this after taking a shower and evan greeted him in the kitchen, freshener up from doing the same.

"i think i'm gonna head out," harry said and then teased, "i've had a rough night."

"you and me both," evan patted his shoulder. "do you want to celebrate?"

harry shrugged. "why not? come to ours with your finest alcohol because you, sir, have a fair taste in drinks."

---

"you did it," louis whispered and jumped on the man, hugging him tight. "holy shit, you came back alive!"

harry chuckled as he held his boyfriend up and waddled to the couch, sitting down and moving louis to his lap. louis moved his head and attached his mouth to harry's. harry let out a low groan in the back of his throat and held louis by the back of the neck as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between his lips. the small man whined at the warm touch, his whole body heating up as harry roamed him inside and out.

"i love you, so much," harry said between kisses. "fifteen of them, all gone."

"jesus," louis breathed and harry pressed wet kisses against his jaw. "you're wicked, harry."

"did it for you," the gang member mumbled against his skin and squeezed him closer. louis played with harry's damp hair as he softened and cuddled him. "they won't be after you anymore, my love."

"after us," louis corrected. "they were going for you, too."

zayn crutched his way to the door when there was a knock on it. he looked through the peephole and opened the door, smiled at his parents and a few others and invited them all in. harry and louis migrated to the dining room, leading the group to a large glass table with many chairs surrounding it.

evan opened the bag he was carrying and set out multiple bottles. "jack, jim, jäger, johnnie and josé, my distant brothers."

louis chuckled and sat on harry's lap, tracing the eagle tattoo on his arm. the group sat together and niall shyly came into the room, snuggling into zayn's chest when the man opened his arms for him. one of harry's friends, mason, walked in with glasses for them to use. they all poured some each, harry getting quite a bit and louis getting about half a cup. niall downed a shot of jäger before they could even cheer and said, "to haz!"

louis giggled and raised his glass. "to harry, and his strong motivation to help others," he grinned down at his boyfriend, who kissed his cheek in response. they all toasted and took shots in victory.

they chatted about what happened, if anything else went on besides the feud and for some reason, louis didn't feel uncomfortable. he felt normal, like he was part of them. he felt as if he was where he was supposed to be -- in his lover's arms, surrounded by friends and acquaintances.

louis wiggled his hips a little, teasing the man under him and grinned innocently when harry held him down by his thighs. his ass was flush against harry's crotch and he could slowly feel the boner harry was beginning to sport. he and evan chatted for a bit about nonsense and louis turned to face his boyfriend.