seventy six

louis buried himself deeper in the blankets, pulling one over his head as he hid himself in the dark of the bedroom. earlier was getting to his head. something about it made him feel...bigger. he wasn't sure why. maybe it was because of the way harry's eyes lit up at the sight of him holding a gun or the way harry praised him for keeping his composure.

it was two in the morning, harry was out on the back deck smoking and raven was in her crib in her own room. they had managed to get her down for the night to test the waters. if it worked, she would stay in her own room. if it didn't work then it didn't work.

the soft creak of the door drew louis out of his daze and he felt the bed dip ever so slightly. the familiar weight made his stomach flutter.

"you sleepin', prince?" harry whispered, managing to find some of louis' hair under the mess of blankets. louis was warm. so warm. he didn't want to move but harry's hand caused him to tilt his head back out of habit. a small grin slipped from harry as he peeled the top blanket off to press a kiss to his temple. "hi, baby."

"hi," louis pursed his lips before shuffling some blankets around. he lifted one up, inviting harry into the warmth and let it fall once his body was encased by his lover. harry had one arm draped over his hip, gently stroking the bare skin of his tummy under his tank and the other arm was laying beneath his opposing side. this was their usual spooning position but louis couldn't help but feel like he was being protected every time.

louis chewed on his lip as he slipped one of his hands over the one ghosting his stomach. "what did you do with the gun?"

"gave it to zayn to make up for the ring your pretty ass stole."

louis scoffs. "i didn't steal it, you said i could have it if it fit me."

harry hums and kisses the nape of his neck. "told zayn you stole it."

"why do you hate me?"

harry chuckles as the smaller man wiggles in his grasp, rolling over onto his back. harry props himself up on one arm as louis relaxes. he brushes some of louis' hair out of his eyes and trails his fingertips down his face once more, soaking in every increment.

"you're so pretty," harry murmured. "feisty, fiery, gorgeous. you're hot. hot as fuck. and i fucking love you."

louis blushes at the sudden waves of compliments as harry leaned down to kiss him.

"i love you," louis says between kisses, nipping at harry's lower lip once the older lad's hand came in contact with the hem of his pajama pants. "i don't know what you're up to but you better be glad i took a shower."

harry chuckles and shuffles beneath the covers, pulling louis' pants off of him and kisses his clothed thighs eagerly. "just wanna show my boy how proud i am of him."

louis hums at the statement and lifts up again so harry could remove his underwear and harry places a pillow beneath his hips. the older man presses kisses on his inner thighs and scoots down just a tad, and a small gasp left louis' lips when harry's tongue shyly prodded against his rim. harry's hands grip his thighs as he licks a stripe against him, causing louis reach down to grab at his fiancé's hair.

"fuck," louis grits, "if this is the outcome every time i nearly shoot someone then i gotta do it more often."

harry smirks and traces his tongue around louis' rim, proceeding to tongue fuck him while louis tries his best not to get louder. harry nips at the sensitive skin, pulling back to suck on his thighs once more. louis shudders as harry wraps a hand around his dick, giving it teasing strokes before releasing him and continuing to eat him out again. the smaller man lets out a whimper and rocks his hips against harry's face.