thirty one

louis' engagement ring is in the media!

oh & heres some smut ;)

---

louis closed his textbook with a groan. he was getting agitated with the work. he picked at a stray string on the bottom of his shirt and couldn't help but smile a little when he glanced at the ring sitting on his left ring finger. he moved his promise ring to his right hand ring finger so that he could still wear it.

when the couple went to the jeweler the day after louis said yes, the tiny man was mesmerized by all the rings, necklaces and bracelets surrounding the store. harry had the itch to break a case and let louis take anything he wanted and they would make a run for it but he had to stay sane and louis would probably trip him so he could run faster and farther away.

the jeweler sized louis' finger and louis got frustrated when he couldn't find the ring. either they were too flashy or just not the perfect one. louis didn't want something huge that would make him stand out like a sore thumb, but he wanted something more deep and sweet. whether it be just a simple studded band, or even just a band in general. plus he didn't want harry to spend so much on a piece of metal.

when louis found the one that he couldn't keep his eyes off of, he fell in love. it was beautiful, plain, yet elegant. it was a regular ring that looked like three rings were merged into it. one band was a greyish/black color, another was straight silver and the band in the middle was littered in small diamonds. it was perfect.

they got the ring in louis' size and louis gawked at the price. it was only eight and a half thousand, but to him that was still alot of money. harry brushed it off, though. anything louis wanted he would get and he made sure to let his fiancé know that.

harry even re-proposed in the car, with an official ring this time, and louis said yes again.

louis was knocked out of his trance when his phone started ringing. harry got them all new cells and set up accounts for them all. zayn even pitched in and got everyone a case of their choice. louis still hadn't gotten used to being spoiled but it was slowly becoming a thing he was adjusting to.

"hello?"

"look outside," harry's voice rang through. louis whined about being too comfy but got up anyways, opening the door to his flat. his eyes widened and he adverted his gaze from his fiancé to the car he was sitting on.

 his eyes widened and he adverted his gaze from his fiancé to the car he was sitting on

"harry!" louis crossed his arms. "you knew i was saving up!"

harry shrugged, feining innocence. "i'm so sorry! i just thought my wonderful soon-to-be husband would look nice driving this new cadillac escalade."

louis shut the door to the flat and walked over to him. "you're an ass, you know?"

"ah, you love me," harry shrugged and wrapped his arms around louis. "d'you like it?"