seventy one

mainly a filler chapter with ot4, but it gives a little bit of light in the dark times. love you loads 🤍

ps the poll from last chapter was for two different versions of smut hehe

—-

"if it isn't my favorite white boy!" louis hears irish cheer filling the bottom story of his house. he hears his fiancé say hello to niall in return and some laughter.

"my niall," louis swoons and gives his mate a hug after racing down the stairs. "i thought i was your favorite." he pouts.

niall clasped his hands behind his back. "harry's my favorite only for the fact that he's making me food."

louis shook his head. "figured," he jokes. his mate lightly punched his shoulder before sitting on the floor beside raven, who was entertained by garfield playing on the telly.

harry seemed to be having a better day than his past few days and he wanted to make the best of it. why not invite family over and spend some time together over good food and maybe a few rounds of call of duty? it sounded good to him. guilt still sat in him from allowing his father figure to be tortured but he was getting over it. this needed to happen.

harry was amused at how child-like niall still was and he retreats to the kitchen to check on dinner. louis followed suit, sitting on the counter as he watched his partner stir the simmering meatballs and check what was in the oven. harry had picked up on his cooking to ease his thinking and so far it was working. he made different snacks to share with raven, who's recent favorite was banana muffins. he surprised louis the night before with red velvet cupcakes and even sucked him off while he tried to eat one and louis wasn't sure which one was better, the fluffy desert or harry's mouth.

"don't poison us," louis jokes. harry turned around and narrowed his eyes playfully at the man, standing in front of him and placing one hand on either side of his thighs. louis was now trapped between him and the cabinets.

"you're no fun," harry pouts.

louis leaned forward and kissed the pout off of his lips, resting his hands on his broad shoulders.

"'m sorry, babe," he tilted his head to the side.

"sorry my ass," harry chuckles and kisses him again. louis bit the man's lower lip as he pulled away and patted his cheek, allowing him to return to his previous task.

"we talked to redwood about everything," harry says from in front of the stove and stirs pasta around before looking back at louis.

"yeah? what'd they say?" louis hums.

harry scrunches his nose. "wouldn't bargain for a club but tossed around the idea of a medical center. zayn thinks it's a good idea. asked if you'd be up for it."

louis tapped the heels of his feet along the bottom row of cabinets. "maybe. takin' care of your dad is gruesome, it'll give me some more preparation."

his fiancé hums in agreement before standing beside him. they heard their daughter's bubbly giggle from the living room as niall spun her around on his hip.

"niall needs a baby," louis thinks out loud. harry peered around the corner, watching the younger boy have a blast with raven. their laughter and the tv were a common thing to hear lately.

"i can see it," he turns the dials on the stovetop down to low. "maybe he could take rae for a few days and get a good grip on it."

louis shrugs. "he's always down to babysit when he isn't working."

harry stands beside him and rests his head on his shoulder. "maybe soon we can go somewhere, just the two of us for a night," he suggests. "i'm okay with one night every once in a while but i think niall's gonna steal my baby from me eventually."