forty six

be warned, this will get HELLA smutty. its probably longer than the rest tbh.

---

niall and zayn had to go home a few days into their vacation because niall was "sick." louis was sad that his friends had to leave but enjoyed the alone time he had with harry. zayn told harry they were leaving to work on louis' surprise (which was something harry was so excited for) and harry gave him the spare key to his new house.

louis had one hand on his back and the other on his tummy as he walked around the kitchen, looking for snacks. he finally found the cabinet he was searching for and grabbed the box of donuts that harry stashed, then sat on the couch and turned the large television on. he flipped through the channels until he found something he liked and rested the box of treats on his tummy.

harry came downstairs to see his fiancé watching law and order: svu and giggling at his tummy. it was a beautiful sight and sound, seeing his boy swaddled up in his jumper and shorts, seeing the way his eyes lit up when he laughed and it sounded so angelic that harry could melt. the gates of heaven have opened and harry doesn't want them to close.

harry sat on the couch beside the boy and laid his head on his shoulder. "someone's happy today."

"baby's excited over donuts," louis laughed and set his donut on his tummy. harry grabbed a few and stacked them on top of eachother, counting to four before the baby kicked louis and knocked them all off. harry muttered that their child was stubborn and ate one of the donuts from the box after throwing the ones on the floor away.

"harold," louis hummed and lolled his head back. "come here."

harry dusted his hands off and padded to his fiancé, putting his hands on the back of the couch. "yes, my prince?"

louis reached an arm up and pulled the man down for a kiss, cupping his face with both hands. harry smiled, even though it was sloppy and upside down, and brushed their noses against one another then they pulled apart.

"guess what tomorrow is?" louis hummed, poking harry's chin.

"um, tuesday?"

louis gasped and sat up, chucking a donut at him. "no, you wanker!"

harry snorted and barked out a laugh before picking the food up. "it's our anniversary, louis! how could i forget that?!"

louis pouted and harry threw away yet another donut. louis was lucky there was another box in the cabinet because he was down to two of the treats. harry jumped over the couch and landed on the cushions, snuggling into his lover's side.

"one year," harry crooned. "the best year ever."

"sap," louis teased and kissed his nose. "remember when we first met?"

"you were so shy," the cheshire lad poked his cheek. "and then we got on the dance floor and you kind of gave me a boner. that night was great."

louis blushed and shook his head with a fond smile. he wrapped an arm around harry's shoulders and the older man nuzzled his face against his neck. harry placed a hand on louis' belly and rubbed it, occasionally tapping his fingers along the swell.

"we're getting married and having a baby," harry smiled wide. "this is so surreal."

"i know," louis hummed. "i never would have expected it, honestly. i thought i would just work at bounty for the rest of my life and be single forever."

harry snorted and kissed his jaw. "well too bad, mister. 'cause you're about to be stuck with me forever."

"and i wouldn't change it for the world," louis said before squeezing the man close to him and pressing many kisses to his head.