thirty six

louis visited his fiancé everyday at the hospital before he went to work and stayed on his nights off. zayn was released a few days after the accident to make sure his head injury wasn't as bad and niall helped him around the house while he was on bed rest (doctor's orders). harry's x-rays and tests came back alright, so he got to go home with meds and regulations. he couldn't carry heavy things to strain his side, had to change his bandages twice a day and keep fluids in so the medicines wouldn't make him sick.

zayn and louis made runs while harry laid in bed. he was upset that louis left and then wondered if this was how louis reacted anytime harry left him. he missed louis' presence. he wondered if louis was okay.

yeah, this was totally how louis felt.

louis came back in one piece with some money for his fiancé. he tried to give it to him but surprisingly harry told him to keep it since it was his run. louis argued that it was harry's job to begin with, but the gang member retaliated that louis was a part of the gang as well and he needed to learn what to do.

so louis stuck the cash in the nightstand and snuggled into harry's side, a leg tossed over his hips and one arm laying on his chest.

"zayn's gonna teach me some more tomorrow," louis said softly. "probably just regular stuff again."

harry nodded and kissed his head. "okay, love. just do me a favor, yeah?"

"what?"

"don't do anything i wouldn't do."

---

"o-oh god, right there," louis gasped, arching his back. harry hummed and gripped his thigh with one hand, using the other to add fingers in him along with his tongue. this was different for them, it wasn't often that louis got rimmed but holy fuck it felt amazing.

"harry," louis whined as the man licked a fat stripe along his hole. "daddy, daddy i need you."

"how bad do you need me, baby?" harry teased, blowing on his rim.

"so bad," louis whimpered. his cock was rock hard against his tummy, leaking pre-come just by harry teasing him. "please!"

"okay, okay," harry caved, kissing his thighs. "roll over."

louis immediately did so, pushing his ass up into the air. harry made sure the boy was stretched enough and grabbed lube and a condom, working himself up more and prepared himself before entering him. louis let out a choked moan, more like a screech, and laid his head on the pillows beneath him.

"easy, love, niall and zayn are asleep," harry pressed his lips between his fiancé's shoulders. louis grunted and bit his lip harshly when harry buried himself completely in him.

"there you go," the older man teased, reaching down to grip louis' hips.

"i hate you sometimes," the blue eyed boy pouted.

"mm, no you don't," harry smirked.

louis looked back at him and narrowed his eyes. "you can move."

harry chuckled and rocked his hips slowly. louis panted softly, gripping the sheets and harry bit his lip as he began to fuck the boy. careful of his injuries (that were healing quite well), harry made sure not to go too hard so he wouldn't hurt himself and he lowered his torso down to where he was on top of louis, reaching down to wrap his hand around the boy's throat.

"the things you do to me," the man jerked his head back, causing louis to moan softly. he squeezed his neck, teasingly slowing down and louis bit his lip as harry tested his kinks.