forty three

slight time skips throughout the chapter.

---

by louis' seventeenth week, the baby was now making themself known. louis had a prominent bump that couldn't be mistaken as chub. it was slowly starting to round out and harry's clothes covered it beautifully. anytime louis had one of his own shirts on, it clung to his belly tightly but harry's shirts made it comfortable enough to where he could breathe.

harry's deadline was getting closer and closer everyday. they would be finding out the gender in four days, when louis would be exactly eighteen weeks pregnant. zayn already had ideas in mind of what to paint the nursery for either gender and mentioned them to louis, who was ecstatic that zayn offered to design the room for them.

"i don't want the usual pink or blue," louis looked down at harry, whose head was in his lap and legs dangling over the arm of the couch.

"that's typical, too basic," harry agreed.

"can we do like...purple for a girl?" louis asked, rubbing harry's cheek with his knuckle. "or even yellow?"

"purple sounds nice," harry hummed and kissed louis' finger. "and for a boy?"

"i dunno. red seems too much, green is...eh, and orange is tacky," the pregnant man pouted. "maybe just stick with blue."

zayn scribbled in his notebook for a while until he showed the men what he could possibly do for the room. it was just a sketch but louis fell in love with both ideas. one wall (or even the door) could have a calligraphied style of the baby's name and just different designs around the room. the expecting couple wanted something gender neutral and unique either way, so zayn done everything in his power to make sure his niece or nephew had a well nursery.

---

louis woke up to kisses being spread along his body and hands on his tummy. he felt the familiar pair of lips work their way around his face, down his neck, down his chest and many on his tummy. they trailed down to his navel, his hips and louis whined when he felt his fiancé mouthing at his morning wood.

louis rubbed his eyes and squinted as harry covered himself up with the sheets. louis bit his lip when he felt his shorts being pulled down and gasped when harry took him in his mouth. he lazily reached a hand between his legs and grabbed at harry's hair, letting the man know he was now fully awake.

harry bobbed his head up and down until he deepthroated his boy. he swirled his tongue along his shaft and suckled on his tip, dipping his tongue in his leaking tip.

"'arry," louis moaned, morning voice hoarse. "fuck."

harry hummed innocently to himself before continuing to his work. his hands reached up to spread across louis' tummy and louis took them in his own, clenching his thighs around harry's head and digging his nails into the back of his hands.

"fuck, 'm gonna come," louis whimpered and chewed on his lip harshly while he came without warning. harry gagged at the sudden spurt but eventually swallows, wiping his mouth off after he pulled away.

"good morning," harry poked his head out from under the covers, smirking.

"morning," louis panted but smiled. harry pulled his shorts back up and louis sat up, stretching. he carefully swung his legs over the bed and padded to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

harry followed, pulling louis' back to his chest and wrapped his arms around him.

"you're affectionate this morning," louis said after he spit out the toothpaste.

"mm, i just love you," harry murmured and kissed his cheek. louis hummed and continued to clean his mouth until his breath was minty fresh.

louis leaned into his touch, smiling as harry rubbed his belly.