eleven

this is kind of a stupid little filler. enjoyyyyy

---

zayn has been recovering well. he's stingy and ridiculous for not going to an actual hospital and seeking medical treatment. but he's thankful that louis knew what to do and helped him out. his arm hurts like a bitch. it's been wrapped up for a few days now, and harry helps him put burn cream on the wound before he goes to bed and when he wakes up.

louis has been texting him asking if he's okay and if he needs anything. zayn would typically reply with something along the lines of 'a blunt' or 'twenty ounces of bud and a nice nap', making louis laugh.

lou🌿: zaynnnnn what do i do

zayn😵: for wut

lou🌿: i need to get harry something for christmas!

zayn😵: the booty

lou🌿: ZAYN

zayn😵: WHAT

lou🌿: NO

zayn😵: AW CMON

lou🌿: NO

zayn😵: there's this band that he likes & i think they're coming to london soon. check out ticket prices & i can help out if you want? cause i lowkey wanna go too

lou🌿: what band

zayn😵: imagine dragons

lou🌿: LIT

zayn😵: TAKE HIM TO THE CONCERT BRO

lou🌿: THANKS BRO

zayn😵: oh and he likes rings and watches too

lou🌿: i can get a nuva ring thats ab it

zayn😵: WOW

---

louis sucked on a piece of ice as he scrolled through the online site to get tickets. he put back a little bit from each check to get some presents, and he thinks this might be the coolest one yet.

they're cheap, holy shit. seventy five a ticket for decent seating. he and zayn could go fifty-fifty and they could get three tickets for a little over two hundred bucks. plus if they bought food or shirts, but zayn or harry would probably end up covering that since they blow their money half the time.

he texted zayn and told him the price and zayn was satisfied with it.

his day went by slowly. it consisted of cleaning up the dorm and freeing his mind into the world of music. he ordered chinese when liam got home (because the man was craving crab rangoon and begged louis to call if he paid) and they spent their evening roaming netflix and texting.

---

louis called harry, and his reasoning made his boyfriend almost piss himself.

"haz?"

"yeeeeees?"

"can you sell my friend some bud?"

harry gasped in dramatic shock. "my little lou, making drug deals? 'm kiddin', uh..yeah? i guess?"