eight

texts in this chapter & a little smut?

---

big sexy💦: baby

baby🍒: yessssss

big sexy💦: you sure you're not mad at me?

baby🍒: i promise hazza. don't make me choke you.

big sexy💦: i might like that

baby🍒: i know i do 😉

big sexy💦: kinky

big sexy💦: i love it

baby🍒: 😉 all for you big boy

big sexy💦: speaking of kinks, do you have any? 😏

baby🍒: eh. choking, spaking, handcuffs? basic lame ones. i also have a pain kink. what ab you?

big sexy💦: i kinda like bdsm. but not the crazy 50 shades shit. the more punishing and pleasuring side.

baby🍒: im fucking wet

baby🍒: no but really that's actually hot tbh

big sexy💦: 😏😏😏

baby🍒: i have to work 😭

big sexy💦: my poor baby

baby🍒: 😵 i miss you

big sexy💦: if you're a good boy at work i'll reward you 😜😜

baby🍒: IM WET

---

"'ello."

"hey, boss," harry said, slouching in his chair.

"hello haz!" evan smiled. "how is everything?"

"good, for the most part," harry says as he sees louis walk in the bedroom. "how about yourself?"

louis crawled beside harry and laid his head on his tummy. harry carded his fingers through louis' thin hair, caressing his cheek. louis nuzzled into the touch, humming softly.

"eh, alright i guess. do you have the stuff from andrew?"

"not yet," harry sighed. "'m gonna have to knock it out of him. evan, you're giving me lame tasks. nobody has the money and we all know what happens then. it's every night now," he grunted.

louis went to move some hair out of his eyes and accidentally touched harry's dick. the older man tensed and bit his lip, looking away. louis noticed how he reacted and took advantage of it.

"i'm sorry, h. work isn't supposed to be fun," the gang leader shrugged. "it's a gang."

"but-" harry gasped lightly when louis touched him again, with more force this time. "-what's the point of having me do it all?"

he glared down at louis as the boy teased him. when he noticed harry was getting hard, the small lad giggled and left the room.

"'cause you're one of my best men," evan replied. "get the shit from andrew tonight. if you don't put a bullet in his head you'll have one in yours. i'm sick of waiting on these lazy bastards."