50. Sex-y & Hot-ty

The atmosphere in the room was cold, anxious and heated at the same time. Heavy breathing was clouded with the rushing ruffling sound of clothes coming off from each other as it took less than a minute for Jungkook to get naked as Tae discarded his sweatpants.

"You were not wearing undies?"

"I came prepared." Taehyung's sinister grin excited Jungkook on a whole different level with a splurge of confidence hitting his nerves to action as he pulled the older in for a long kiss.

The more and closer Taehyung press his body on Jungkook, the raw and naked touch of his body made Jungkook shudder and leak. To a point, the younger can already smell the intense sex that is about to happen with the heat of his own and Tae's hardening tip.

"Wait." Jungkook stopped Taehyung from his handy mouth work on his chest.

"Huh?" Tae looked at her, in between his brown hair which started to cover his face.

"I wanna do this."

The raven head has never done this before, not even this one time when he used to fool a guy back in early Uni days. Jungkook was a little too risk-averse and shy to attempt sex without feeling insecure about himself. But today, who cares? No one gives a fuck and Jungkook wants what he wants.

He started to raise his upper body, indicating he wanna rise so Tae got off his body, gently laid on his side before being pressed down by Jungkook as he started to straddle him.

In return, Tae raised his brows at him, biting his lips in amusement. Jungkook wanted to ride him.

"You sure Bambi?" Taehyung leaned against the headboard as Jungkook steadied himself, knees parted to either side of his body, ass already brushing his semi-hardened dick.

"Yes." The raven head male's cheek turned bright pink, as he leaned forward, kissing Taehyung sweetly, hands placed on his chest, finding his spot.

"Ok, I'm all yours Bambi." Taehyung tucked the strand of Jungkook's loose hair behind his right ears. He wasn't particularly aware of Jungkook's long growing raven hair which falls elegantly to frame his chiselled face. Tucking on his right side allowed Jungkook's left side of the hair to fall freely, making him look like an ethereal mess. A beautiful mess if I must say so myself.

Taehyung waited to see what the boy will do as he never expected Jungkook to ride him. The fact that the younger is open to be close with Taehyung made the older cherish their relationship even further. Sex is not everything but to have it with the one you truly love extends the relationship to a whole new level of intimacy.

If Tae said he is horny, then Jungkook is never the less compared to his sexy boyfriend.

He smirked knowing very well Taehyung will not expect this from him, so he started to move his lips, tongue trailing his firm chest, down his faintly toned abs to his groin. Stopping just above the semi-hardened dick, Jungkook sent a wink to the man who was gawking at him in shock.

"Bloody hell...ah..." Taehyung moaned.

The boy didn't wait for another second after winking mischievously at Tae before taking the tip of his redbud into his mouth. Not gonna lie, Jungkook did fool around a few dudes here and there when he was out for dates along the years, but he never went to bed with anyone nor did he had anyone's dick up his ass.

It was a work of many efforts to swallow the dick in his mouth, as Tae erected with each inch he took in. The younger started to swirl his tongue around the length as he hallowed his cheeks, sucking him off, playing with his slit making Tae wild.

The mere thought of his dick in the mouth of the boy he wanted to ravish turned the brown head upside down.

"Ah...fuck you're so good!" Taehyung arched and moved his hips up and down, matching the pace of the boy covering his dick in his mouth.