Part 3 - Bad News

Taehyung:  Hey Bestie, I've got to tell you something.

Jimin: Yeah you do.  Where've you been?!  We only have 3 more days until our trip.

Tae: Well, that's what I need to talk to you about. 

Jimin:  I don't like the sound of this.

Tae:  Halmeoni fell and broke her hip.  She needs surgery and I'm the only one available to take care of her for the next couple of months.

Jimin: Shit!  I mean, I'm sorry for your halmeoni, but shit!

Tae:  Yeah I know.  I wanted to call you earlier, but it's been crazy.  I have to cancel my plane ticket.  I don't know if I'll be able to meet you later or if it won't even be worth it by then.

Jimin: I am so screwed.  I can't afford all of those hotels on my own.  I'm going to have to come up with cheaper places to stay and fast.  Not to mention, it's going to suck being by myself.

Tae:  Yeah, I know.  I'm sorry.  But I'm sure you'll meet people.  You're good with talking to strangers.  Plus, won't you be able to meet up with Hoseok in Paris?

Jimin: That's true, but I won't be going to Paris for awhile

Jimin: That's true, but I won't be going to Paris for awhile.  After Amsterdam, I'm planning to head north.  But you know that, since you came up with the route.

Tae:  I'm counting on you to still stop off at a few key spots to take some photos for me.

Jimin:  Oh yeah, like which spots?

Tae:  Well, you should be able to still catch the tulips blooming if you head down there first.  And try to make it to the lavender fields down in southern France after Paris.  I'll text you a list of all the key spots where I planned on taking photos.  It can be like a treasure hunt for you.

  It can be like a treasure hunt for you

Jimin:  Oh yay.  We'll see.  I may just change up everything now.  Although, some of the ferry tickets are already bought, so maybe not.  You're gonna owe me big time.

Tae:  It's not like it was my fault.

Jimin:  I just have bad luck or something.

Tae: You?!  I'm the one stuck at home with Halmeoni.

Jimin: Ugh...you're right.  At least I'm still going to have an epic journey.

Tae: Write me and send me photos when you can.  Think of your poor, miserable best friend every once in awhile.

Jimin:  I will, Tae.  Take good care of your family. 

Tae:  Yup.  Farewell, goethe reis, ciao,

Jimin: See ya, and I wouldn't want to be ya. 

Tae:  sayonara, bon voyage, ...

(Disconnected)

Tae:  He hung up.  That jerk's gonna have a blast without me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I'm new to editing in Wattpad if that's not obvious. This story was originally posted to Wit as a chat story. I have no idea how to do a chat story in Wattpad. Maybe eventually I'll figure it out. Or some kind soul will help clue me in. In the meantime, it's gonna look like this. Hope that's ok.

Love y'all. 💜