Part 20 - Recognition

Jimin's POV:

Later that evening, we were settled into Hobi's apartment. It was a really nice, large place. He got back home shortly after we got back from the garden.   Since I still had most of the wine left, Hobi and I sat up and talked while finishing the bottle.

Jimin:  How can you afford this huge apartment?  And it's in such a prime location.

Hoseok: My roommate is from a very wealthy family.  I actually only pay for utilities.  His parents pay for everything else.

Jimin: Whoa.  That's an amazing deal.

Hoseok:  He lived here by himself at first.  When I first got here, I met him at a club.  We hooked up for a few weeks, and he let me live here.  Even now when we're just friends, he likes me staying here. Especially now that he's hardly here.

Jimin: Friends with benefits?

Hoseok:  Something like that.

We continued talking for awhile.  I told him about my travels so far and both the good and bad things that have happened along the way.  While we were talking, Suga curled up on my lap and occasionally reached out to touch my face.  I told Hobi more about Yoongi and how I was falling for him.

Hoseok: How can you fall for someone you've never met?  Show me some photos, he must be hot.

Suga:  Indeed, I am very good looking. (Swag)

Jimin:  It's not just that.  I feel like I know him really well, even though we haven't met.

I showed him some photos and Hobi got a puzzled look on his face.

Hoseok:  I think I know him

Jimin: Really?  Have you seen him here in Paris?

Hoseok: No, no.  I think I had a couple classes with him.

JM:  Huh.  Well, he did go to our school.  I think he graduated at the same time you did.

Hoseok:  Yeah, I had a couple music classes with him.  He's a good song writer and he can rap.

Jimin:  I've been reading some of his lyrics.  He is talented.

Hoseok:  I approached him after one class and complimented his rapping skills.  He turned beet red and was barely able to say, "Thank you."  It was very awkward.

Suga:  I'm soooo embarrassed (burying his head in Jimin's arm).

Hoseok:  He is cute though.  I don't think he dated much.  I never saw him talking with anyone. He seemed to be really into his studies.

Suga: I was really into you (keeping his head hidden).

Hoseok: And I never saw him out at the clubs.

Jimin:  Me neither.  Anyway, his family is convinced that he's going to find me.

Hoseok:  How do they figure that?

Jimin:  I don't know.  I was hoping to find him here in Paris.

Suga:  I'm here, I'm right here!

Hoseok:  What are you squawking about? (Reaching over to pet Suga)

Jimin:  He gets chaotic in between his naps. 

Jimin:  So what was the deal with the running of the bulls?

Hoseok:  Oh right.  Our company is giving us two weeks off in a week.  The principal dancer, Michel - who is a total hottie, his family is renting a place in Pamplona. He invited a few of us to join them.  I thought we could bike down there.  Weren't you heading south after Paris anyway?

Jimin: That's true.  As long as we're not doing the running. I have no interest in getting gored by a bull.

Hoseok:  Definitely not.  Anyway, I thought we could bike along the pilgrimage route.  I remember you were interested in that during college.

Jimin:  Oh cool.  Yes, one of my art history classes studied those routes.  So you're not just doing this to get with Michel?

Hoseok:  A boy's gotta have dreams.

Jimin:  I don't want to be a third wheel.

Suga:  Me neither.

Hoseok:  It'll be fun. 

Jimin:  Ok.  I was planning to leave here earlier than that, but a couple more days in Paris is a good thing.  Just in case I run into Yoongi.

Hoseok:  Stranger things have happened.  So what are you going to do this week?

Jimin:  Go to art museums, Notre Dame, maybe take a couple day trips out of the city, eat good food, wander around in hopes of finding a hot, Korean man.

We'd been talking for a couple hours and drinking wine that whole time.  Both of us were getting tipsy and I was getting tired.

Jimin:  I think I'll get ready for bed.

Hobi put his hand on my knee.

Hoseok:  You want to take a shower with me?

Suga: Hell no. You may be cute, but you're trouble (hissing).

Jimin:  Hyung, I told you I wasn't having sex with you. (To Suga) Shh, calm down.  He's so sensitive to my moods.

Hoseok:  You can't blame me for trying. 

Hobi kissed me briefly on the lips and as he pulled away, Suga took a swipe at him.

Hoseok:  Alright, alright.  Don't worry, meow meow.  I'm not gonna take advantage of your daddy.

Suga:  Daddy, ha ha. 

Jimin:  Come on, Suga.  Let's go to bed.  We've got lots of sightseeing to do tomorrow.