Part 4 - Tulips

Jimin's POV:

I arrived in Amsterdam yesterday. After sleeping in at the hostel last night, I'm headed south toward the tulip fields. Not sure where I'll be staying, but I was told there's a hostel in Leiden. I need to pick up a bike once I get there so I can ride around and take photos for Tae. I still can't believe he had to bail. But he texted me saying that his halmeoni's surgery went well and she will be back home later this week.

I chatted with a nearby couple on the bus and they were heading to the tulips as well. They told me there's a shuttle near where the bus lets us off that we can take to the closest tulip field for free. So I'm going to follow them until I get to the tulips.  Then I'll figure things out from there.

Whoa, the shuttle just pulled up in front of the first field and the beauty of it literally took my breath away. I'm glad Tae suggested that I start my journey here.

Jimin started walking through the fields and taking lots of photos

Jimin started walking through the fields and taking lots of photos. The next thing he knew, there was something rubbing against his leg. He looked down and saw a cute, fluffy cat rubbing up against him.

JM: Hello there, aren't you a cutie.

He squats down and gives the cat some loving.

JM: Sorry, but I don't have any food on me.

He pets it one more time and turns to walk away. The cat squawks at him.

JM: Sorry, but I can't pet you all day. I'm off to take more pictures.

Jimin turns and starts walking away. The cat follows him.

JM: Go back to your home. Go on now, shoo.

He keeps walking. And the cat keeps following.

*

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up as a cat about 2 weeks ago now. I still can't believe it, and I have no idea how to fix it. It must have been a curse. Thanks Eomma & Halmeoni.

I've been wandering around the tulip fields the past couple of weeks. There are enough tourists that will feed me scraps. So I haven't had to resort to chasing mice. At least not for food. I just had a leftover sandwich thrown down to me when I spotted him. A handsome, young man who just seemed to be glowing. I mean literally, it was like the clouds parted and a ray of sunlight was following him around making him glow. And so, now I'm following him around too. Is he the one Eomma was talking about?