Part 22 - Clubbing

Two days later - Paris, France

Jimin's POV:

I woke from another dream.  Each time, it gets harder to wake up.  I feel the dream dragging me back.  I only get up because Suga is right on top of me and kissing my nose as soon as my eyes open up.  The past couple of dreams have replayed my previous day, except Yoongi has been traveling with me instead of Suga.  It's very disorienting.  Last night, he was holding my hand as I got creeped out going through the catacombs.  In reality, it was just Suga draped across my shoulders playing with my earring to distract me each time I got scared.  The day before, we took a day trip to Giverny.  Walking around the pond that inspired Monet's Water Lilies paintings arm and arm with Yoongi was a lot more romantic than with Suga causing trouble by trying to catch birds.

I didn't see Hyung last night, he must've gotten home late.  I brew a pot of coffee which inevitably brings him out of his room.  He came up behind me, hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

Hoseok:  Jiminie!

Jimin:  Hobi, you're in a good mood this morning. 

Hoseok: It's Friday!  We'll probably go to the club tonight.  You game?

Jimin:  That could be fun.  As long as there's no funny business.

Hoseok:  I learned my lesson 2 years ago.  Though, you let me know if you start feeling a little freaky.

Suga:  Not going to happen!

Jimin:  Ahhh...I don't know if I can leave Suga.

Hoseok:  Well, you have all day to think about it.  He'll just be here sleeping anyway.

Jimin:  That's true.

Hoseok:  So tell me about your adventures the past couple of days.

We sat and talked over coffee.  I told him about Giverny and Versailles yesterday.  And the catacombs and climbing up the Eiffel Tower the day before.

Hoseok:  You've done a lot.  I haven't even been to Giverny yet.  Is it worth the trip?

Jimin:  You know how much I love Monet.  So for me, absolutely.  For you?  Not sure.

Hoseok:  Yeah, those impressionists were never my thing.

Jimin:  It's a nice train ride though.  You'd probably like Versailles.

Hoseok:  Maybe.  So what are you up to today?

Jimin:  Maybe some smaller museums?  Window shopping at the ateliers?

Hoseok:  Oooh...now that sounds like fun.  But you should splurge and buys something fun for clubbing tonight.

Jimin:  We'll see.  I don't have a ton of money for that kind of thing.

Hoseok:  Well, you can always borrow something from my closet.  If you find something that fits.

Jimin:  Thanks hyung. 

*

Time skip a few hours

We've been window shopping and I think Suga is getting hungry.  He's nibbling my earlobe again. 

Jimin:  Let's go find a some food to go and have another picnic. 

Suga:  I just like nibbling on your ears.  But I could eat.

I got a baguette sandwich and a pastry to go and we found a garden to sit and eat.  I gave Suga some of the ham from my sandwich and poured him some milk in a paper bowl.  We enjoyed our lunch and just kicking back and watching people.  I sent Tae some photos from my window shopping.  I made a point to get a couple from Gucci, knowing that's his favorite.