Part 65 - Samyeopsal & Soju

(2 Weeks Later)

Jimin's POV:

It's been a whirlwind 2 weeks. Yoongi and I haven't gotten any alone time other than exhausted sleep. He's been working every day and late into the evening. I worry that he's not eating. He seems skinnier when I cuddle him at night. I'd probably be losing weight too with all of the dancing, but at least a few days a week, I go out to eat lunch with Jungkook. He makes sure I eat something, plus it's always fun hanging out with him. We just get along so well, he's a good friend.

Tae got back mid-week and finally called me yesterday. He wants to go out drinking and dancing, so that's what we're doing tonight. I asked Yoongi to go, but he said he's working late again tonight. I also invited JK since I want to introduce him to Tae. I'm still worried that the new Tae will just try hitting on him rather than getting to know him. We'll see. Tae is coming over here to get ready, so I'll have a talk with him before we go out.

I was combing through the closet trying to figure out what to wear when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find my best friend looking amazing.

Jimin: (Jumping into his arms) Taebear!

Taehyung: Minnie!

He held onto me for a few seconds and then put me down.

Taehyung: I don't want to wrinkle my suit.

Jimin: It is very nice. Gucci?

Taehyung: You know it.

Jimin: Come in and help me pick something out to wear.

Taehyung: Would love to.

We went back to my bedroom and he lounged on the bed while I pulled out some options.

Taehyung: Aren't you going to model for me?

Jimin: Do you really need me to? Can't you just visualize?

Taehyung: It would help.

I started stripping down to my underwear. I was just wearing a cheap pair from the convenience store.

Taehyung: Nice, blue undies. (Giggling)  And your ass has gotten even rounder since the last time I saw you (running his eyes up and down Jimin's body).

Jimin: Stop checking me out!

Taehyung: Seriously though, you've gotten fit.

Jimin: Umm, thanks. It's all the dancing.

Taehyung: You look good.

Jimin: Do I need to kick you out while I'm changing?

Taehyung: Can't I admire my bestie?

I gave him a suspicious look.

Jimin: Ok, but what should I wear.

Tae got up and picked out a pair of tight black jeans and a button up shirt.

Taehyung: Pair this with your black boots.

Jimin: Thanks!  So I invited Jungkook to go with us. Hope that's ok.

Taehyung: I look forward to meeting him. I mean, he looks pretty cute.

Jimin: He is cute and very nice. So behave!

Taehyung: Who me? (Trying to look innocent)

Jimin: I think you two could really hit it off. It would be great if you could be friends.

Taehyung: Just fiends? Hobi mentioned that you wanted to set him up with me.

Jimin: Hobi talks too much. But yes, that would be awesome if you felt a connection.