Part 40 - Nice

Yoongi's POV:

The next morning the three awoke to Jin pounding on the door.  Tae staggered to the door and opened it up.

Jin: I knew you three would oversleep.  We have to leave in 20 minutes.  WAKE UP!!!  We'll meet you in the lobby in 15 minutes because we need a few minutes to check out.

Taehyung: Huh?

Jin went over to the bed where Yoongi and Jimin were still cuddled together sound asleep.  He grabbed the covers and yanked them off the two. Yoongi's eyes fluttered open.

Yoongi: What?! What time is it?

Jin: 10:10! You overslept. You need to leave this room in 15 minutes!

Yoongi: Ok.

Jimin rolled over, burying his head in this pillow.

Jimin: Stop yelling. My head hurts.

Yoongi: (Shaking Jimin) Sorry baby, but we've got to get up.

JM: I don't wanna.

Yoongi: I know, but you can sleep some more on the train.

Jin: You only have 14 minutes now. Get going!

Taehyung had fallen back to sleep on the couch. Just then there was another knock on the door.

Namjoon: Are you guys ready?

Jin: They are far from ready. Wake your brother up!

He went over to Tayhyung and hauled him up to his feet. He then dragged him to the bathroom, ran the faucet and splashed water in his face. Meanwhile, I finally got Jimin to wake up.

Jimin: Can't we catch a later train?

Jin: No. We already bought tickets.  If you don't start getting ready I'm filling that ice bucket up with water and dumping it on your head.

Yoongi: We're up. Stop hyperventilating!

We quickly got dressed, packed our stuff and checked out. Once we got to the train, Jimin and Taehyung quickly fell back to sleep. Namjoon and Jin went to get coffee and breakfast. I would've gone too, but Jimin was sleeping on my shoulder. Thankfully they brought me some coffee and pastries.

Jin: Yoongi, you don't want to hang out at the beach. Right?

Yoongi: You've seen my skin.

Jin: (Turning to Namjoon) He burns so easily. I inherited Abeoji's skin tone, while he got Eomma's.

Yoongi: Why are you asking?

Jin: I booked a cooking class for two. But after doing that, I found out that it's better not to let Joon in the kitchen.

Namjoon nodded his head in agreement.

Namjoon: That is true.

Jin: I know you like cooking, so I thought the two of us could take it.

Yoongi: Sounds good. What kind of cooking?

Jin: Provencale cooking the first day and bread the second day.

Yoongi: Ooh...I'd love to learn how to make fresh bread.

Namjoon: I like to eat bread.

Jin: Baby, we can bring you some samples of what we make (smiling at Namjoon).

Namjoon: Yum!  And the rest of us will just lounge around the beach.

The train ride to Nice was 4 hours.  It was afternoon when we arrived and we went straight to the hotel. Tae, Jimin, and I shared a room again. We went out immediately and wandered around the old town. Jimin and Tae wanted to go to the cathedral and checkout the interior stained glass and art.