Part 31 - Parting Words

Jimin's POV:

I can't help but feel that Hobi and Suga are communicating on a whole other level. Honestly, I'm kind of envious. I want to know what Suga is saying, but feel like I miss the mark more times than not. I'm not sure what I can do to improve my understanding, except maybe open myself up to him more. We do have a deep understanding on some level. I feel it every day with him.

Tonight, he held on tight to me while we danced. I think the large crowds scared him a little. I stayed sober so that I would make sure not to lose my grip on him or anything like that. Besides, it was a good idea that at least one of us remained sober (not counting Suga), to make sure nothing bad happened.

Suga was in the shower with me. His tail kept hanging down and getting sprayed. I sang to him quietly, he seemed to enjoy when I sang to him. Tonight I was singing one of Yoongi's songs. I don't know if I was singing how he intended, but the words stuck in my head. It was about dreams and that it was ok to not have everything figured out. I was singing the refrain, "So far away, if I had a dream" and Suga started singing with me. He's never done that before. He almost sounded like he knew the lyrics, it was very strange.

Hobi was passed out on the bed with his street clothes still on, so I pulled off his jeans and put his sleep shorts on him. Suga was staring at me while I did it.

Jimin: What? Sometimes he needs to be taken care of.

Suga: I try to forget how comfortable you two are with each other. Then something like this smacks me upside the head.

Jimin: What's the matter? Don't tell me you're jealous of Hyung.

Suga: A little bit, not gonna lie.

Jimin: The festival ends in a few days. Then it will just be the two of us. Well, at least until we meet up with Tae, Joon, and Jin.

Suga: Jin...grrrr.

Jimin: What are you growling about? Come here you.

I grabbed him and held him until he settled down. We laid down and Suga sat on my chest, staring at me. He then kissed my lips. His whiskers tickled my nose and I giggled.

Jimin: Come on, it's time to sleep.

I held on to him and then rolled on my side, spooning Suga. Hobi rolled over and wrapped himself around both of us, and we fell asleep. My dream this night was a little different than the usual recap of the day. It seemed to be a dream of the near future after we met up with everyone. In the dream, Yoongi was getting into an argument with his brother. He was blaming something on his family and saying that they didn't care about him. I pulled him away to comfort him and he broke down crying in my arms. It was heartbreaking, but I didn't even understand what the fight was about. Much less what the dream meant.

In the morning, Suga and I woke up before Hobi. I gave him some kisses and we got into another staring match. Hobi turned towards us and tried to snuggle, but Suga swatted his hand away.

Hoseok: Ouch. Monster Meow Meow. We're friends, don't be like that.

Jimin: How's your head this morning?

Hoseok: Not too bad. I didn't drink as much as the other night.

Suga: It kind of seemed like you did.

Hoseok: (To Suga) Did anyone ask for your opinion?

Suga: What, we're friends right? 😼

The day was pretty much a repeat of yesterday, with lots of food, the running of the bulls, siesta, and dancing. I was already burning out a little bit. I missed the simplicity of biking and camping just Suga and me. Though, watching the fireworks every night was fun. I wish Yoongi was here with me so I could kiss him afterwards. I kiss Suga, but it's not the same.