Part 57 - Moving Day

(One week later)

Jimin's POV:

Yoongi and I move today! He borrowed a van from an uncle of his and is coming by soon. I've been running around packing my stuff up. I can't believe I'm moving in with my boyfriend! And starting grad school next week.

I heard a knock downstairs and Eomma answered the door. A few minutes later, Yoongi was in my room, laying on my bed watching me.

Yoongi: Are you still packing?

Jimin: Maybe?

Yoongi: I have to return the van in 4 hours, so we can't take all day.

Jimin: If you help me, I can get it all done in no time. 

Have I mentioned that my boyfriend is the best? He had me organized and finished packing in no time.

Yoongi: Besides, if you forgot something essential, it's not like we're that far away.

Jimin: You're right. I just needed your help focusing me. What would I do without you?

Yoongi: I don't know. You might still be wandering around in Europe or something.

I kissed his cheek. We carried several bags down to the van. On the last load, there was a basket with a ribbon waiting by the door.

Jimin: Eomma, what is this?

Jimin's Eooma: Abeoji and I wanted to get you two a housewarming gift.

Yoongi: That's very kind. (Bowing) Thank you, Eomeonim.

Jimin's Eooma: You're very welcome, Yoongi. Be sure to thank your Eomma and Halmeoni again for us. We enjoyed meeting them very much.

Jimin: Eomma, we need to go. Thank you (also bowing).

Jimin's Eooma: Abeoji was sorry to be called away to work. Study hard and visit us as often as you can.

Jimin: We will.

As we climbed in the van, I peered into the basket.

Yoongi: What did they get us?

Jimin: We have a few bottles of soju and some homemade snacks. Mmm, gimbap.  A cactus and (opening an envelope) a gift card to a nice restaurant.

Yoongi: Your parents are very generous.

Jimin: Didn't your Eomma or Halmeoni get you anything?

Yoongi: Oh they did. They packed a ton of food for us. We won't have to cook for a few days.

Jimin: Yum!

20 minutes later, we pulled up in front of the apartments. I was surprised to see Jin & Joon there waiting for us. I got out of the car and went over giving both of them a hug.

Jimin: What are you two doing here?

Jin: You two are too small to haul all of this in yourself. So I volunteered Joon's muscles.

Yoongi: And yours.

Jin: Yeah, but mostly his.

After an hour, we had the bed, dressers, kitchen table, chairs, desk, futon couch and many boxes moved in. As soon as Yoongi and I had the futon set up, Jin plopped down on it.

Jin: That was exhausting.

Namjoon: It wasn't that bad. I mean, it's not like they have a huge apartment. It's nice, but small.

Jin: Not like our place.

Namjoon: Yeah, we still need to have you two over. Maybe next week? Jin's been trying out dishes and I've been his guinea pig.