Part 41 - Jealousy & Kisses

Yoongi's POV:

The next morning we said farewell to Namjoon and Jin at the train station. We were heading south along the coast, while they were traveling to Lyon. We had a 6 hour train ride to Cinque Terre. Jimin and I sat together and Tae faced us.

Taehyung: Jimin, what did you mean yesterday about wanting to introduce me to your friend?

Yoongi: He's hoping you two hit it off.

Taehyung: You mean that we like each other?

Jimin was looking guilty.

Yoongi: Tell him.

Jimin: I just think you two would get along.

Yoongi: And ...

Jimin: And maybe more than that.

Taehyung: Hmmm...I don't know about being set up.

Jimin: I'm not asking you to go on a blind date or anything.

Yoongi: Just a blind duble date.

Jimin: (Whacking my arm) Don't scare him off. Tae, I think you would like him. But I'm not setting you up. I told Kookie we'd all go out for samgyeopsal and then maybe dancing.

Yoongi: If I remember, he was really interested in seeing you dance (looking at Jimin).

Jimin: That's not what I remember.

Taehyung: Why do I want your leftovers?

Jimin: He's just a friend (pouting).

It was kind of funny, but I tried to keep my amusement to myself. I could tell Jimin was getting irritated.

Taehyung: Well at least show me a picture of him.

Jimin handed Tae his phone.

Jimin: Just keep swiping.

Taehyung: Hmmm

Taehyung: Hmmm. He is cute.

Jimin smiled and nodded. I was getting jealous. But if Tae were to go out with him, maybe I wouldn't feel so weird about the kid. Tae kept scrolling and making approving sounds.