Part 18 - Reims to Paris

Two days later

Jimin's POV:

We made it to Epernay a couple hours ago.  I was pretty beat from all of the biking in the past week and a half.  A short ride tomorrow to Reims and then we'll take the train to Paris.  It will be good to give my legs some rest.  And my ass.  I was just sitting down with a drink when my phone buzzed.

Hoseok:  Where U at?

JM:  Hobi!  I've been trying to reach you for a few days.

Hoseok:  I've been super busy with this company.  We have a new principal dancer, so practice has been a lot longer than normal.

Jimin:  Oh.  You're still ok with us coming in a couple days though, right?

Hoseok:  Yea. I may not be there much, but no problem.  When exactly?

Jimin:  We should get there in 2 days.  In the afternoon.

Hoseok:  Ok.  So where RU?

Jimin:  Epernay.  I just toured Perrier-Jouet house and am sitting down to a flute of champagne right now.

Hoseok:  If they have any special bottles, pick one up for us to celebrate.

Jimin:  We'll be in Reims tomorrow and probably go to Taittinger, so maybe I'll get one there.

Hoseok:  I've got plans for us in about a week.  You'll still be around, right?

Jimin:  We're planning to stay in Paris for about a week.  What you got in mind?

Hoseok:  How do you feel about the running of the bulls?

Jimin:  That does not sound like fun.  And definitely not something I picture you doing.

Hoseok:  Not doing it, just watching.  I'll give you the intel when you get here.

Jimin:  Ok.  See ya, Hyung.

Hoseok:  Looking forward to it. 😜

Suga:  Ugh.  We're really staying with him?!

Jimin:  What's that look for?  Sassy.

Suga:  I don't think being with your ex is going to help me win you over.

Jimin:  Come on.  I want to visit one more champagne house before we go to the hostel.

I did another tour, while Suga patiently waited outside for me.  This house let us taste three champagnes, so I was feeling tipsy afterwards.

Jimin:  Come on, you.

Suga:  You're a little wobbly.  We should eat.

Jimin:  To the hostel.  And then food!

*

(The next day)

I was having a delicious dream about Yoongi, when I woke up to Suga giving me kisses.

Suga:  I don't need a repeat of the other morning.

Jimin:  Hi, cutie.

Suga:  Hi yourself.  How's your head after all of that champagne.

Jimin:  Let's go get some coffee and food. 

After breakfast, we biked to Reims.  It only took a couple of hours, which gave us time to take in some sights and go to at least one more champagne house.  First stop was Reims Cathedral.  I had studied it in one of my art history classes.  I took several photos for Tae. 

Jimin:  I'll text him at lunch.

We found a little cafe that served a really good seafood soup and fresh bread.  I gave Suga some of the fish and he seemed to enjoy it.