Part 84 - Epilogue

Jimin and Yoongi married a year later on the anniversary of their first kiss, and after they both finished graduate school. They moved into a larger apartment and adopted a cat.

Yoongi became a well-regarded music producer at Big Hit under the name Suga. He released his first mixtape right before graduating using the name AGUST D (Suga spelled backwards along with his hometown Daegu). His most viewed video featured Jimin dancing. He has since released another mixtape and is currently working on a third.

After graduate school, Jimin joined a modern dance troop for several years. He also was a back-up dancer for some music videos at Big Hit. After his third year with the dance troop he went back to school to become a full-time instructor and now works with trainees at Big Hit. He also choreographs some of the dances for TXT.

Hobi was a dance instructor for one of the other big record labels for several years, but has since become the top choreographer at Big Hit. He released one mixtape and a couple of singles, produced by Suga, that has gained him some fame. He also had a couple of scandals dating idols. His longest relationship is still the one he had with Jimin.

Jin's restaurant continued growing in popularity. He opened a couple others and is in the process of franchising more. Namjoon quit his job at the bank to become the chief financial officer at the franchise company. The two have been happily married the past five years and have two adorable children, a twin boy and girl.

Tae worked at the modern art gallery for a couple of years until he got a job as a curator at Seoul's National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. He is still focused on his career. However his love for his niece and nephew has made him wistful for domestic life, and he would like children of his own one day. Tae continued to see Jungkook while he was finishing college, but has since lost touch.

Jungkook completed an internship at National Geographic after graduation. One of his photographs made the cover and he was offered a permanent position. He has since become a world-renowned travel photographer, and travels for most of the year. He is still good friends with Jimin and takes him out to lunch whenever he's in town.

(5 yrs later)

Jimin's POV:

We gathered at Jin and Joon's apartment to celebrate the twins third birthday. Yoongi and I picked up gifts yesterday for Minjun and Nabi. We bought them both bikes, since they love going on rides with Namjoon. The twins are so adorable and have inspired us to start our own family, though we haven't told anyone yet.

When we arrived, Taehyung was already there and playing Candyland with them. I took off my shoes and immediately joined them, going over and hugging the three of them.

Jimin: I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Taehyung: I know. I've disappeared the past month getting the museum ready for a new exhibit. We should definitely get together.

Jimin: I'd like that. I miss you.

I gave him another hug and was about to sit and watch them play when the doorbell rang.

Jimin: I'll get it.

I opened the door and saw the human sunshine that is Hobi.

Hobi: Jiminie!

Jimin: Hobi! Glad you could make it.

Taehyung left the twins to join Hobi and me at the door.

Taehyung: I didn't know you were coming.

He gave Hobi a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

Hobi: Jiminie wanted me here for the news.

Taehyung: What news?