Part 37 - Plans for Avignon

Yoongi's POV:

After walking around and taking photos for an hour, we got some food at a food truck and sat down for lunch.

Jin: So what are your plans?

Yoong: We haven't discussed it too much. We both need to get back in 3 weeks for grad school.

Jin: You got in? Why didn't you tell us?

Yoongi: Every time I called, Eomma asked if I had found my soulmate. It was annoying me, so I stopped calling.

Jin: Now you know she was just worried about you.

I rolled my eyes.

Jimin: We've talked about going to Italy for a couple of weeks.

Taehyung: Ooh that sounds fun.

Yoongi: How much longer are you three here?

Namjoon: Your brother and I head back in about 2 weeks. We're just going to stay in France.

Jimin: What about you Tae? When does your internship start?

Taehyung: Not until September. So I'll probably stay through August.

We talked about Taehyung possibly joining us in Italy. He was concerned about being a third wheel. I would prefer it being just the two of us, but at the same time I'd like to get to know Taehyung better. He's an important part of Jimin's life. So if he wants to come with us, it would be alright.

Jimin: We've got to figure out what to do with our bike and trailer.

Yoongi: We can't decide whether to get another bike or just take the train.

Jimin: I can't afford three weeks of hotels and trains.

Yoongi: I've got some money leftover from working on the fishing boat. Since I didn't get a chance to spend it all. But it's going to be tight.

Jin: Lucky for you, Eomma transferred some money to your account. She wants you two to be able to spend some more time together without having to slum it.

Jimin: Really?

Yoongi: Her guilty conscience. But I guess I'll call her later to thank her.

Jin: Good, she'd love to hear from you.

Namjoon: Tae, you're welcome to come back through France with us. We're going to Nice for a couple days and then stopping off in the Burgundy region for some wine tasting.

Jin: And then up to Reims for champagne tasting. I'm making it a business trip for my restaurant.

Namjoon: We'll be able to write off the whole trip (hugging Jin).

Jimin: Nice to see you putting your accounting degree to good use, Joon (smiling at the two of them).

Taehyung: Yoongi turning into a cat has really worked out for all of you (feeling a bit left out).

Jimin hugged Tae.

Jimin: If you go with them, you can always stay with Hobi for a few days. I'm sure he'd love to see you (wiggling his eyebrows).

Yoongi: Except that he's with Michel.

Taehyung: Who's Michel?

We told them about our stay with Hoseok and then Michel's family. I also described how Hoseok shocked me by knowing who I was. I left out the part about him stripping in front of me.

Taehyung: Really?! He knew it was you? How'd he figure it out and not Jimin?

Tae's comment made Jimin sad. He stood up and walked away.