Part 33 - Withholding Information

Jimin's POV:

The next morning I woke up with the sunrise.  Suga was still sleeping, so I just hugged him while I went back over my dream in my head.  It was another recap dream, spending the past two days with Yoongi.  My favorite part was in front of that mural, we took a selfie while kissing in front of it.  If I ever find him, we may have to go back to Barcelona and take that photo.  But for now, all I have are my dreams. In my head I screamed, "Yoongi, where are you?"

Suga woke up and we walked down to the beach just before sunrise.  He nibbled on my neck as the sun was coming up.  I've kind of gotten used to it, but it still makes me shiver.  We had a train to catch later that morning, so we packed up our gear and biked back to town.  We had enough time to get some breakfast pastries and coffee and some more canned fish for Suga. 

We got to our seat on the train and settled in for a 5-hour ride to Avignon. Suga was starting to curl up for a nap when my phone buzzed.

Hoseok: How are you doing, Chim?

Jimin: Good, how bout you?

Next thing I know he FaceTimed me.

Jimin: Hey Hobi! I'm surprised to hear from you so soon

As soon as I said "Hobi" Suga's ears perked up.

Jimin: Are you still in Pamplona?

Hoseok:  We're on a train heading back to Paris.  Got to get back to work tomorrow.

He showed Michel and I said "Hi" and thanked him again for letting us stay with his family.  When Hobi's face appeared on the screen again, Suga popped his head up to get some screen time. 

Hoseok:  There he is.  Hi Meow Meow.

Suga: Why don't you just call me by my name?

Jimin:  I don't know what you did to him, but he really loves you.

Suga: Actually, I'm kind of mad at you.

Hoseok: No, he loves you.  He's mad at me.

Suga: See, he's just toying with us.

Jimin: Why would he be mad at you?

Hoseok: Because there's something I could tell you.  But I think you need to figure it out on your own.

Suga: What?!

Jimin: Just tell me.  You are one of the most brutally honest people I know. Don't start being vague now.

Hoseok: I don't think that's how it works.

Suga: How would you know?!

Jimin: Ok, can you give me a hint.

Hoseok: Hmm...I think when you find Yoongi, you are going to be kicking yourself wondering why it took so long.

Suga: Come on, just tell him!