Part 29 - Train Ride

Jimin's POV:

We got into Bordeaux in the early afternoon and headed straight to the hotel. It was a nice hotel and we had a large room.

Hoseok: I'm glad that's over. I'm not getting on another bike for at least a month.

Jimin: It wasn't that bad.

Hoseok: I do have some new leg muscles.

Jimin: See, always look on the bright side of life.

Suga: Is that a Monty Python reference? I think I love you even more. 😻

Hoseok: I'm hopping in the shower first.

Jimin: Ok, Suga and I will go after you.

Hoseok: You can always join me too, Suga.

Suga: I don't think so.

Jimin: Are you trying to traumatize him again?

While Hobi was in the shower, I sat on the sofa and looked up things to see in Bordeaux. Not that we had a lot of time, but we ought to take in what we could. I also reminded myself to talk to the concierge for suggestions on where to buy wine and where to eat. These nicer hotels always have a concierge.

Suga: What are you looking up?

Jimin: How are you doing, Suga? Want some loving?

Suga:  I'll never say no to that offer.

Suga jumped up on my lap and I scratched behind his ears. Hobi came out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist.

Jimin: Really?

Hoseok: What, you've both seen it all before. Be glad I have the towel.

Suga and I both looked at each other and I shrugged. What can you do? We'll only be with Hobi for a few more days anyway.

Jimin: It's my turn. Hope the water pressure is good.

Hoseok: Oh yes. They even have one of those massager dials.

Suga followed me to the bathroom. As he walked by Hobi shot him a look.

Suga: What?!

Hoseok: Oh nothing, Meow Meow (with a smirk on his face).

After I got out of the shower and got dressed, we decided to wander around Bordeaux. It was a nice evening, and it was good to stretch our legs. The concierge provided us with a fold-up map and highlighted some shops and restaurants for us. He also told us to visit Miroir d'Eau, or the water mirror, a great spot for taking photos. It was just down the river from our hotel, so we stopped off there first. It was still warm out and they had the fountains going. Children and adults alike were running through the fountains. I decided to try it too and ran through it a few times. Hobi laughed at me while he held Suga.

Hoseok: Suga, your daddy's cra cra.

Suga: He's not my daddy.

Hoseok: You're right, Chim is more of a baby than a daddy (winking at me).

Suga: I didn't mean it that way. Wait, did you understand me?

Jimin came running back to us, surprisingly not soaking wet.

Jimin: That felt good, you should give it a try.

Hoseok: I'm good.

I snapped some photos.

Jimin: Let's come back after dark. Maybe it'll be a mirror by then?

We stopped off at a wine shop. Suga had to wait outside for us. They let us taste a few bottles. We ended up getting two bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon and two bottles of dry, Bordeaux Blancs. We were both a little buzzed after our tastings and it was getting dark.