Part 28 - Cat Whisperer

(4 days later)

Suga's POV:

The past couple of days Hoseok and I have had long conversations.  He still doesn't understand my responses, but he seems to understand that I'm trying to get a point across.  Unfortunately, Jimin is still dubious. I don't blame him.  We've been together non-stop for two months.  Sure, I talk back to him.  But all he hears is a cat meowing.

And I have plenty of cat behaviors.  I love sleeping, I always have.  And I can sleep just about anywhere and any time.  Since I've been a cat, I have these moments of chaos.  I run around crazy and chase things.  When I was in the tulip fields, just after turning into a cat, I would chase mice around all the time.  Not because I needed food, plenty of tourists gave me scraps.  There is a cat-part of my brain that just made it fun. 

I hate to admit it, but I would catch them and toss them up in the air.  I basically tortured them.  The human part of my brain thinks that's terrible.  But just the other day in camp, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and went dashing after it.  So I'm not surprised that Jimin just thinks of me as a cat.  I am a cat. 

But I'm also still me...Yoongi.  I'm also deeply in love with Jimin and willing to grasp at any straws that help me get back to myself.  I want my body back.  I want my arms back, so that I can hold him and my lips so I can kiss him.  I want ...

Hobi:  Hey Little Meow Meow, what are you meditating about?

Suga:  I'm frustrated. And this doesn't seem to be helping.

Jimin: Come on, Hobi, stop harassing my cat.

Hobi:  I'm not.

Suga: He's not.

Hobi: We're having meaningful conversations.  At least I am.

Suga:  We are.  I just wish you understood what I'm saying rather than just understood that I'm saying it.

Hobi:  You're still not buying into him being a human?

Jimin:  (Biting his lip) I don't know.

I hopped up on Jimin's lap and moved my face really close to his. Our noses were nearly touching.

Suga:  If I was human, I would be the one biting that lip.

Hobi: He likes you.

He stared back at me, but then turned to answer Hoseok.

Jimin:  Of course he likes me.  He's my constant companion.

I placed my paw on his face to try to turn him back to me.

Hobi:  No, he likes you likes you.

Suga:  See, Hoseok knows.

Jimin:  (Turning his head again) Now that's just weird.

Suga:  Hey, back at me (trying to turn his head again).

Hobi:  How about this...maybe he was human in his previous life and still remembers things from that time.

Jimin:  Maybe?

Hobi:  Sorry, Suga.  I'm trying for you.

Suga: Yea, thanks for that.

Hobi:  I'm hungry, let's eat.

Jimin got up and started unpacking food. 

Jimin:  How about ramyeon tonight? We've got a few packs.

Hobi:  Yay!

Jimin:  And a can of tuna for Suga.

Suga:  I want ramyeon.