Part 48: Just the Two of Us

Jimin's POV:

We picked up the rental car and then went to a marketplace to get supplies. After that it was a 4 hour drive to the campground in the national park. We would be camping there for the next 3 nights, which would give us two full days of exploring the park. I offered to drive, but Yoongi said I could navigate.

When we first got to the park, we pulled over to stop and gawk at the beauty of the place. I interlaced my fingers with Yoongi's. We looked at each other and both broke into huge grins.

 We looked at each other and both broke into huge grins

Yoongi: Come on, let's go find the campground.

Once we arrived and paid the fee for our camping spot, we began setting up the tent.

Jimin: This reminds me of so much. Except you were a cat for most of it.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Draping his head over my shoulder, he nibbled on my earlobe.

Yoongi: For old time's sake.

I turned around and fully embraced him.

Jimin: It was great traveling with Tae, but I'm really looking forward to having you to myself. At least for the next two weeks until we head back home.

Yoongi: Speaking of that, I wanted to ask you something.

Jimin: Okay, sounds serious.

Yoongi: I got an email from the college housing saying that I have a studio reserved. I went ahead and asked if they had any larger apartments.

My eyes got big.

Yoongi: I know you had a reservation too, but thought that maybe you'd want to move in with me.

Jimin: Wow, you move fast.

Yoongi: Sorry, too soon?

I smiled broadly at him.

Jimin: Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I just hadn't gotten a response from them yet.

Yoongi: Well, just yesterday I heard back from them.

Jimin: And ...

Yoongi: They have a 1-bedroom apartment. It's got a full kitchen and living room. Jimin, will you move in with me?

Jimin: Yes!

I pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. After we parted we just smiled at each other.

Yoongi: Do you know how happy I am to have found you?

Jimin: As happy as me?

Yoongi: I love you so much.

Jimin: I love you more than you know.

Yoongi: I think I know.

He grinned at me and I kissed him again. This time more passionately and it lasted for several minutes, until Yoongi pulled away.

Yoongi: Let's go explore some.

Grabbing my hand, we walked to the visitor's center where we picked up a map with hiking trails plotted and reserved a boat for the next day.

*

Over the next two days, we've gone on some scenic hikes, paddle boated around Lago di Braies, and taken a ton of photos

Over the next two days, we've gone on some scenic hikes, paddle boated around Lago di Braies, and taken a ton of photos. Today we went on a 6-hour hike and we were both exhausted. Luckily, on the way back we found some hot springs and soaked our sore bodies.

Yoongi: Looks like we have this place to ourselves (wiggling his eyebrows at me).

I smirked at him and crawled over to his lap. I've been testing both of our willpower over the past couple nights, but my resolve is starting to erode.

He pulled me into a kiss which quickly heated up. My thighs were straddling him while his hands groped my ass. It seemed like things were getting ready to progress when Yoongi pulled back.

Jimin: What are you doing? Or not doing?

Yoongi: I thought you wanted to wait.

Jimin: I think I'm ready.

His eyes got bigger and he looked at me, running his finger over my bottom lip.

Jimin: Are you ready?

Yoongi: I've told you that I don't really have this type of experience with men. I mean, I have some, just not ...

Jimin: We'll talk through it. I want you to be comfortable.

Yoongi: And maybe out in the open isn't the best place.

Jimin: It's okay, baby. I'll wait until you're ready.

Yoongi: I don't think you'll be waiting long.

We smiled at each other and I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a big hug.

Jimin: I love you so much.

Yoongi: I love you too.

Jimin: My fingers are all wrinkled, maybe we should head back to camp?

When we got back to our tent, we made dinner and sat by the campfire. He sang one of his songs and I harmonized with him. It sounded different than how I'd been singing it.

Yoongi: I wish I had a guitar with me.

Jimin: Oh, you play?

Yoongi: A little. I'm better at piano, but a guitar is much easier to carry around. A couple months ago, you sang one of my songs - "Set Me Free." Remember?

Jimin: Yes, in my head it sounds haunting and needy.

Yoongi: I liked how you sang it. It was different from how I was thinking about it. I may have to change up the composition more along your version.

Jimin: Really?

Yoongi: If you don't mind helping me when we get back to school. I'll have access to recording equipment there. We can do a demo.

Jimin: My voice isn't that good.

Yoongi: It's perfect to me.

He pulled me into a backhug and kissed my neck. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the moment. Sitting in front of the fire, with my boyfriend's arms wrapped around me, and him humming a tune ... this was a slice of heaven.

That night as we climbed into the tent, he playfully smacked my ass as I crawled in ahead of him. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

Jimin: Oh really?

Yoongi: Yes, I think so.

...

[A/N Sorry but this story does not contain actual smut. Innuendo and some descriptions is all you're gonna get. So use your imagination regarding what else went down in that tent on this particular evening. Let's just say that Yoongi is a fast learner.]