Part 10 - Catitude

Suga's POV:

Jimin is so beautiful when he is sleeping.  I understand why guys fall for him.  He's beautiful when he's awake too.  When I first saw him in the tulip field, he was like a lightbulb in the dark.  And after a few weeks together, his glow has not diminished.  I think I could find him anywhere just by following his light.

I had the dream about Eomma and Halmeoni again.  Now of course, I realize it was a curse.  But it didn't seem malicious, more mischievous.  It gives me hope that this whole being a cat experiment will not last forever.  And Jimin literally being a beacon for me can't be a coincidence.  I need to find a way to make him feel for me how I feel for him.

Jimin's POV:

I woke up with Suga on my chest staring at me.  As soon as my eyes fluttered open, he started giving me kisses.

  As soon as my eyes fluttered open, he started giving me kisses

Jimin:  Are you hungry or just wanting me to wake up?

Suga:  Just wanting to shower you with affection.

Jimin:  Let's get moving.  I want to meet up with Kookie for breakfast before we hit the road.  Did you just roll your eyes at me?  Can cats do that?  Don't worry, bud, after this evening you'll have me all to yourself again.

Suga:  Yay!  My day is looking up.

Jimin: (Texting) Hey Kookie, you awake?

Jungkook:  Yes.  Good morning!

Jimin:  Let's grab breakfast before we have to check out.

Jungkook:  OK! Meet you out front.

We went to a cafe down the street and split some waffles.

Jimin:  My feet feel much better today.  Umm, thanks for the massage.

Jungkook:  Any time (with a sly grin).

Jimin:  Is there anything you want to do when we get to Bergen?

Jungkook:  Just walk around, take photos, talk more with you.

Jimin: (Feeling his face get flushed)  Sounds good.

We went back to the hotel, grabbed our gear and met the tour van.

Tour guide:  Ok, folks.  I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday.  In a few days, you'll get a link to download all of the photos.  There's a little more room in the van, since some are not returning to Bergen.  Feel free to stretch out.

Even though we could have our own row, Kookie and I sat together.  We talked a little, but I started getting tired.

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook:  I guess he didn't get enough coffee (looking at Jimin who was sleeping on his shoulder).

Suga was awake and staring at me.