Part 19 - Hoseok

Jimin's POV:

Suga started rubbing back and forth against Hobi's legs.

Jimin:  That's weird.  He usually doesn't like other people.

Hobi bent down and picked Suga up and he immediately started purring.

Hoseok:  Seems to like me.

Jimin:  (To Suga) Traitor.

Suga:  Hey if your crush picked you up and pet you, you'd purr too.

Hoseok:  He's talkative.

Jimin:  He's sassy.  But sometimes sweet.

Hobi brought us inside and had a place for us to store our gear. 

Hoseok:  You're kinda stinky. 

Jimin:  Yea, we need to wash our clothes.  Do you have a washing machine?

Hoseok:  Yes, downstairs in the basement.  I've got to go back to the studio soon and probably won't be back until evening.  Here's a spare key.  Make yourself at home.  Like I said, I doubt my roommate will show up.

Jimin:  Thanks, Hyung.

He gave me a big hug and then bent down to scratch Suga's head.  Then he left for the studio.

Jimin:  (To Suga) What was that all about?!  You don't like anyone except me.

Suga:  Jealous?  Apparently you're not the only hot, Korean man running around Europe.  Maybe I need to rethink my options.

Jimin:  I don't know what you're saying, but I don't like your tone .

I reached down to pick Suga up and stared at him nose to nose.

Suga's POV: 

I used to have dreams about Hoseok.  I was pretty obsessed with him my third year.  I don't think he noticed me though.  I was always shy and even more so around him.  He gave me a compliment one time after hearing me rap for a class assignment.  But I stared at him and then mumbled thanks. I really came across like a complete idiot and he never talked to me again.  I can't believe it's him.

Jimin:  Hey, I'm talking to you.

I looked at Jimin who was holding me up to his face.  He still had the same glow that first attracted me to him.  It's an odd coincidence to run into my former crush.  But I'm positive that Jimin is the one I need to focus on.

Suga:  I'm sorry.  I love you and only you.  (I reached out and touched his face)

Jimin:  There's my sweet boy.  Don't make me jealous. 

We cuddled for a few minutes.  I gave him kisses and purred loudly, so he would know that he is the one for me.

Jimin:  I'm gonna take a long, hot bath.  And you're going to keep me company.

Suga:  You know it.

He was soaking in the tub and I hopped up on the ledge. 

Jimin:  You wanna take a bath with me? 😂

Suga:  I would say yes, but cat me does not want to go in the water.

Instead I crouched down by his head and nibbled on his earlobe again.

Jimin:  Aish!  Knock that off, Frisky.

He swatted me away from his ear.  I'll keep working on that though, 'cause I think he kind of likes it.  But for now, I played with some soap bubbles instead.

Jimin:  You're so cute.  Have I told you that lately?

Suga:  Not as cute as you. 😻

*

Jimin's POV:

(A few hours later) We had gotten laundry done and were starting to get hungry when my phone vibrated.

Hoseok: I'm going to be late, go get dinner somewhere.  I should be back before you sleep.  But if not, you can sleep in my roommate's room.

Jimin:  You're sure that's ok?

Hoseok:  He's staying with his girlfriend.  I rarely every see him.

Jimin:  Ok, see ya later.

Suga and I went out for a walk around the area.  It seemed like a nice part of the city and there were several cafes to choose from.  But instead I stopped off at a couple of shops and picked up a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, and a salad.  I also picked up a tin of sardines for Suga. 

Jimin:  Let's go have ourselves a picnic.

Suga:  Sounds romantic.  Maybe this will be it?

There was a nearby garden and we sat down to a picnic.  It was a beautiful evening and there were a few couples strolling through the gardens.  We sat on the grass and ate our light dinner.  I was sipping some red wine that I had picked up.

Jimin:  Suga, if you were my boyfriend, this would be a perfect date.

Suga:  I want to be your boyfriend. 

Suga crawled on to my lap and tried to reach up and give me kisses.

Jimin:  You have sardine breath.  Yuck.

Instead he reached out and touched my face, sticking one claw in my lower lip

Jimin:  Ow.  Meanie.

Suga:  You totally ruined the moment.  When are you going to fall for me as completely as I've fallen for you?

Jimin:  Come here, chatty.

I pulled him to me and gave him a hug.

Jimin:  You are something else.