Part 71 - Party of 7

(3 weeks later)

Jin's POV:

It's been a couple of months since the restaurant opened and things were going well. The initial surge of new customers died down somewhat, but reviews remained good and every weekend was booked a month out. Jin was finally feeling like he could breathe. He and Namjoon were enjoying morning coffee, snuggled together on the couch.

Namjoon: It's amazing that you could take the day off.

Jin: It's just brunch. They can handle it without me.

Namjoon: That's good. We haven't gotten much alone time.

Namjoon leaned in and kissed his fiancé's neck causing Jin to giggle.

Jin: Did you forget?

Namjoon: Forget what?

Jin: We're hosting a get-together today.

Namjoon: I thought it was next week.

I looked at Joon and laughed as he looked puzzled.

Jin: Remember, we're having Yoongi, Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook over for an early supper and announcement.

Namjoon: Oh right. Tae's having a show and tell with photos from Europe.

Jin: And Yoongi has a new track he wants to play us. Not to mention our news.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, nuzzling his face into my neck.

Namjoon: I was just messing with you. Of course I remembered.

Jin: Does Tae know that Jungkook is coming?

Namjoon: I might have forgotten to mention that.

Jin: What are you up to?

Namjoon: Jimin and I have a plan.

Jin: Which is?

Namjoon: Give those two more opportunities together.

Jin: But Tae doesn't want to date anyone right now.

Namjoon: Maybe not right now, but perhaps in a few more months?

Jin: You should've told me your plan. Otherwise I wouldn't have told him yes to bringing a friend.

Namjoon: Huh?

Jin: Tae texted to see if his friend, Hoseok, could come. And I said sure.

Namjoon: Great. Well this could get interesting.

(6 hours later)

I was in the kitchen finishing up supper when the doorbell rang. Namjoon, who had been getting the table ready, opened the door. I heard some talking and was about to peak my head out when Yoongi walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi: Need some help?

Jin: Yes, please. Would you prep the salad. The ingredients are together in the fridge.

Yoongi: I got it.

He started getting right to work.

Yoongi: How are things?

Jin: Really good. How about you?

Yoongi: Amazing. I didn't know my life could be so perfect.

I stopped what I was doing and turned to him.

Jin: Yeah?

Yoongi: My work and school are amazing and then I get to return home to the love of my life every night. I didn't think I'd ever get this lucky.