Chapter 10

Levi | Badass

Licking.

Nibbling.

Kissing.

Exchanging salivas.

Touching boobs.

Jerking off.

Eating out each other.

Stroking thighs.

Pressing each other's bodies.

Grinding.

Dry humping.

Making out.

Having sex. In the corners. Even on tables or wherever they found comfort in.

Twosome.

Threesome.

Foursome. What the fuck?

The sound of an erotic music covered my ears. Fully occupying it, accompanied with a bunchload of dancing drunk ass horny teenagers who's in a raging hormonal crisis.

"Ani! ani! ani! (No! No! No!)" but this sicko dude that I don't even know who and where it's coming from dominated my sense of hearing. Who the hell is shouting?

I tried ignoring it but it seems to be drawing in attention to the crowd. My eyes roamed around the area trying to find the culprit.

"Deo masigo sipji anh-a! Na-egejuseyo! (I wan't another drink! Give me!)" it landed at the one guy who is punching both his fists on the top desk of my counter.

His shouting and violent actions continue to drag people's attention.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!" I mentally scratch the back of my head.

Not this guy again. This guy has been nothing but a fucking pain in the ass. Remind me again why I still let this scumbag get drunk and cause a scene here in my bar?

"Should we wrap him up with sheets of toilet paper and store him inside the refrigerator?"

"I already prepared it!"

"I think a trash bag would be more suitable."

"Oh, it's in the upper drawer, second to the last. Should I go grab it?"

The murmurs of my employees made more sensitive to my hearing as I approach them. They were discussing on how to terminate the drunk punk.

"Are you seriously eating right now?"

And some... other things?

"What? I'm on break."

Whatever.

"Just kill him already" I joined their mini meeting.

"Ma'am Levi!" the brunette, one of my staff with feline eyes, similar to a cat's eye, perfectly molded freckle in between her on fleek left eyebrow and eyelid, noticed my existence.

"Give him a minute, Jennie" what are the odds, right?

59 seconds.

"Bil-eo meog-eul sul-eul jwo, animyeon neol jug-yeo beolilgeoya! (Give me a goddamn drink or I'll fucking kill you!)" the scene almost looked like a cinema attracting more and more viewers when he suddenly grab the collar of one of my employees who tried to calm him down.

"Should I call the police ma'am?" the red raven haired girl with an asset for a heart-shaped lips, denotes a killer smirk, my other staff, approached me.