Chapter 52

Nieeh | True love

Nothing's scarier than being sumberged in a cold large body of water in a starry night with only the brightness of the moon gives light as it shines.

"Told you you're better off without it" I felt her hands wrapped on my waist from behind.

The heat radiating from her body was already enough to provide me with warmth.

"You jerk. Why do you always come up with this absurd ideas?" my head falls back and landed on her shoulder as I let my weight carried by the waves.

"You gotta admit it's fun" I quiver when she drops her head and deposited kisses on my neck which was open to her. I cocked my head to the opposite side for her to gain more access.

"Skinny dipping in the dark in the middle of a deep blue ocean, is what you called fun?" that's what the bikini's all about.

I felt light as a feather as I float together with the water. This wasn't so bad at all.

"And we're just getting started hon" her kisses keeps adding up more as her hands roamed my body underneath this water.

"Mm" my lips parted as a moan escape from it when I felt her hands cupped my breasts.

This jerk doesn't pick a place with her kinky ideas.

"You're really sexy when you moan for me hon" I felt her wet lips as she whispers in my ear. The heat circulating my body increases as she deepens her hold at me while the other massages my breast.

"Fuck" I hissed as she glides down her other hand to my pulsating clit and rubs it down in a circular motion.

I was catching my breath and my hand was restless on struggling to decide where to get a grip.

I honestly can't feel the cold right now as the heat dominated my whole being. I went numb by this sensual feeling she's giving me.

"God, how can you be so gorgeous and hot at the same fucking time?" her voice was deep, way too deep than this ocean underneath us.

"Jesus... mm... oh, God" I brought my hand to the back of her head as the sensation she gives me throwing me off the orbit when she plays with my folds and her thumb still busy massaging my clit.

I can't take this any longer. My hormones are gonna die out of teasing.

"Enough foreplay. I need your fingers inside me. Now" my voice shifted to a dark and cavernous tone.

"As you wish hon" I felt the smirk formed on her lips against my ear.

"Jesus Christ!" I felt her forefinger enter my entrance. My legs wrapped behind her knees making me spread it even further.

"Are you fucking teasing me? I meant plural, now put anoth— fuck!" she didn't let me finish and plunges another two inside me and started pumping in and out.

"Oh God. Faster... mm" my chest rose and fall and I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down between the surface as the water splashes, hitting my face.

"I love your fucking fingers!" while hers busy inside me, mine busy with her hair, clutching her hair and it's getting tighter by the minute as she fastens her thrust.

Her groan behind my ear just arouses me and I could feel the hot wetness against my ass as I grind it with her sex.

"Rock your ass with me hon" her moans were getting heavy and I grunt as I felt her nibbling my ear and licking it.

"You have such fine ass hon. Jesus" she increases the friction between my ass and her sex as she begins to grind herself even more on it.

I felt my walls tightened and her fingers crushing inside me. It won't take long for me to come.