Chapter 82 - Part 2

"I hate this."

Who wouldn't, really? My morning started on cloud 9 and rainbows and unicorns. I was walking on sunshine for the thought that my crew is now officially complete after looking for a perfect substitute of one of the positions on my team. And about that, it was hard to find the perfect one... well, not really, but I do have my standards on my applicants to pass the qualifications I search for. And guess what? They all seemed to fail.

Who on earth customizes the set filled with that cartoon anime for being a die hard fan?

#103198

"Who the fuck is in-charge with the set-up in scene number 23?!"

"It is I, madam."

"Our clip covers a romance central so can you please explain to me why is there a fucking Demon Slayer sword on the set?!"

"I— "

"What's your name again?"

"I go by Bea, ma'am."

I have quite the patience.

"Oh, okay. You're fired!"

Who the hell arranges the props according to its size?

#032299

"Just why are those pipes labeled with numbers and are organized in ascending order?!"

"The smallest comes first ma'am so the rest of the bigger ones follow."

"Oh. And you are?"

"I believe we've already introduced ma'am, during my interview. Jezzelle."

Everyone is testing my patience.

"And I believe you're going to have to find a new job because you're fired!"

And get this. You thought size was the worst? Hah. Well, think again.

Who on the fucking right sane would categorize the subjects from its spectrum of colors?

#083099

"Tell me why the fuck are the actors sequenced from their lightest to darkest shade?!"

"May I rephrase your words of elucidation ma'am. I lined them up according to white-cream-tan-black."

"What?!"

"It actually goes by classes. Albinos-Caucasians-Asians-African-American."

"Drop your name."

"Vanessa ma'am."

I explode.

"Oh, alright Vanessa. The last time I checked, racism wasn't included in my qualifications. So, how the fuck did you get in?! I want you out! Fucking now!"